“Service”

Ranked #3 of 1,087 Restaurants in Mesa
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Amazing food! Waitress was very nice and made sure we were all taken care of. I would definitely reccomend this place for anyone wanting a nice meal

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I am a lover of Crackers! Have been going for years. Just recently took my daughter for pre-wedding errand running and we had a great time. The breakfast skillets are my favorite and are enough to share.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

You wouldn’t expect to find one of the best brunch places in the Phoenix area in a non-descript office park. But here we are - regulars at Crackers. Step inside and it’s like any family restaurant. You’re safe ordering anything off the menu. Food is fresh, well prepared and staff is exceptionally friendly. My favorite: banana Nutella crepes.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Went there with friends for a late breakfast. The food was OK but the service is questionable. Our waitress was really friendly & very nice but someone accidently knocked something off a table near us & she helped clean it up so we lost her for about 15 minutes. She then came back to verify our order but still forgot a drink from the bar. The problem I had with the food was my fault because I didn't read the full description on the menu. It was edible but not what I expected.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

In town for a water polo tournament. We were looking for a good breakfast spot for our family and friends. Tried Crackers & Co. Cafe because of the great reviews.
The staff was very friendly and the restaurant has a great atmosphere. Food was excellent!! Everything was very fresh and prepared perfectly. The Huevos Rancheros Carnitas was amazing

Date of visit: October 2018