Residence Inn Phoenix Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$69
US$84
Country Inn
US$47
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$59
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$64
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$50
Agoda.com
All reviewscar washnice front desk staffroom was cleanpool and hot tubcontinental breakfastspring trainingkushgilbertfreewaymicrowavepetsphoenix
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I was just in the area briefly, and checked in slept and checked out. Wish I could of stayed longer

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I was visiting Mesa one weekend for a wedding. I booked this room 2-3 months in advance. I am a Californian, I'm not familiar with Mesa. I booked this hotel solely because it was the closest hotel to the wedding venue. It had nearly 4 stars on here at that time & all the hotels in the area seemed to be roughly the same price so I figured it's gotta be okay. The pictures online must have been taken when this place first opened. After driving 13 hours from Northern California on Thanksgiving weekend... we entered the lobby which looked like a normal lobby. The guy at the front was older and casually polite. No red flags until he said we had a smoking room. I didn't recall booking a smoking room (I don't see why I would because my husband and I don't smoke). But we were tired and thought, it would be okay since he had no other rooms available. WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE. Now i don't review things, ever.... I'm pretty easy to please. In all seriousness the first floor looked motel like but nothing too bad. We took the elevator the 4th floor, and it was like something out of a horror movie. Dim flickering light, large stains, a dog barking and a couple arguing all could be heard from the halls. We got to our room and opened it up, to reveal a room heavily stained with a thick cigarette smell. My husband ran to the bathroom after a 13 hour drive and was greeted by a toilet that had a cups worth of water in it.... we thought maybe that's just how Arizona toilets are, not true.... all the other toilets everywhere are normal bowls of water. After about 2 minutes, my head hurt so bad from the thick smell. The ac wasnt working right or something because the blowing air was luke warm (we wanted it to be cold since it was 84 outside). The windows were fully open, and it still smelled just as bad. The furniture in this room was so badly kept, ripped up and stained. It was horrible. I went downstairs to beg the desk person for a non smoking room, and he said he had nothing and handed me a can of air freshener (literally this happened). I tried to make it work by soaking everything in freshner but after another 5 minutes, we just could not even tolerate it. It was THAT BAD. Mind you, I am not exaggerating.... i promise you that. It was so bad, we went downstairs handed our keys back, lost the money for the room and decided anywhere else was better. We ended up staying at the Best Western Plus in Mesa (across the way). Which was heaven in comparison.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Anticipated more amenities. Refrigerator did not work.
Although it was a NO SMOKING facility, smoking was just outside the front door.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Overall very nice staff knowledgeable helpful one out of their way to answer questions the room could’ve been a little planner the cigarette smoke was a little intense but all in all I would stay there again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business