La Justina Hostel
Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$302
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

Cabanas Puerto Pireo(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$182
Peninsula Petit Hotel(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$115
Aldebaran Hotel & Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$212
Orbitz.com
Villa Panil(San Carlos de Bariloche)(Great Value!)
US$78
Bahia Paraiso(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$216
US$170
Hosteria Antu Kuyen(San Carlos de Bariloche)(Great Value!)
US$96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Penthouse 1004(San Carlos de Bariloche)(Great Value!)
US$25
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
Llao Llao Hotel and Resort Golf Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$345
Bungalows Buena Vista(San Carlos de Bariloche)
All reviewsan extra nightliving areafelt like homeshared bathroomhome maderoom was cleanhostelreceptionistargentinawifi
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We were asked to pay 50% of the total amount via bank transfer in order to secure our reservation otherwise they would have cancelled it. That was written also on booking.com but we weren't aware of how much the Argentinian bank was going to charge us.

We paid 29€ on a total transaction of 125€, which would have been the price of an extra night!! I know it doesn't depend on the hostel, but if you are a foreigner please consider that!

Otherwise the hostel is really comfortable, the owner was very helpful and the atmosphere is nice. Breakfast usually comes half an hour later, around 9am, they don't start to prepare it until you come in the kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped and spacious.

Considered all that and taking into account the extra charges I would still recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I am a University professor and stayed at La Justina for three weeks with a group of American students. I could NOT have chosen a better places. My students slept in the dorms with shared bathrooms and I was in a room by myself. The owner of the Hostel, Agustina, is just WONDERFUL. Very helpful with the reservation, payment, information on what to do in Bariloche for my students, receptive to any request we made. The atmosphere is very relaxed. All people working at the hostel were extremely friendly and flexible. My students met other young travelers, but there were also some families staying in the double rooms. Clean, sunny, and spacious. We walked downtown and to the Centro Civico, everything was very close including the main grocery store, many resturants, small "despensas", cafes, and bars. After three weeks in La Justina it really felt like home. I strongly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

I'm told that the hostel has just gone back to management by the previous owners and the care, service, and dedication of an owner-run establishment is tangible! Great facilities, clean, comfortable rooms, and a large and cheerful kitchen.

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Were backpacking in south america and when we arrived to bariloche we found this hostel. Its a litlle bit far from the center but its cheap, incloud breakfast!
The rooms are clean and beatiful...
The owner very nice...

Recomended!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I stayed by myself in November 2011. It wasn't the best hostel but it certainly wasn't the worst in my trip. It is a bit of an uphill walk from the main street but if you're in this region, you're likely going to Patagonia to hike so it is nothing. The kitchen here is quality. It was damn well stocked with utensils! This doesn't always happen in South America. I also really liked the receptionist, she was really friendly. She even washed my clothes for free! (There wasn't much but still it was very nice of her!) The breakfast that she prepared was quite good too.
The rooms are decent although a bit cramped (atleast mine was). They also didn't have any lockers. I thought the bathrooms were fine. It is a small hostel so it makes it intimate; great for meeting people. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo