Aldea Andina Resort & Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)(Great Value!)
US$134
Bahia Paraiso(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$189
US$144
Hotel Villa Huinid Bustillo(San Carlos de Bariloche)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$152
Aldebaran Hotel & Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$176
Alla Ite(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$144
  • Beachfront
Aconcagua Hotel(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$62
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Hostel Pudu(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$57
Alaska Hostel(San Carlos de Bariloche)(Great Value!)
US$55
Peninsula Petit Hotel(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$115
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We spend several night in dorm in la Justina. Beds are comfy and the place is clean. The open kitchen is a must have for talking with people and the staff is really friendly and full of good advice. Leo and Augustina helped me to found a good deal for a car rental. Great atmosphere in this hostel!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I stayed there 4 nights.
Lucas, the receptionist, was amazingly helpful and nice. Upon arrival he helped me to arrange some tours. The rooms and kitchen are always clean and there is a nice atmosphere. I would definitely recommend it! :)

Room Tip: great staying
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We were asked to pay 50% of the total amount via bank transfer in order to secure our reservation otherwise they would have cancelled it. That was written also on booking.com but we weren't aware of how much the Argentinian bank was going to charge us.

We paid 29€ on a total transaction of 125€, which would have been the price of an extra night!! I know it doesn't depend on the hostel, but if you are a foreigner please consider that!

Otherwise the hostel is really comfortable, the owner was very helpful and the atmosphere is nice. Breakfast usually comes half an hour later, around 9am, they don't start to prepare it until you come in the kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped and spacious.

Considered all that and taking into account the extra charges I would still recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I am a University professor and stayed at La Justina for three weeks with a group of American students. I could NOT have chosen a better places. My students slept in the dorms with shared bathrooms and I was in a room by myself. The owner of the Hostel, Agustina, is just WONDERFUL. Very helpful with the reservation, payment, information on what to do in Bariloche for my students, receptive to any request we made. The atmosphere is very relaxed. All people working at the hostel were extremely friendly and flexible. My students met other young travelers, but there were also some families staying in the double rooms. Clean, sunny, and spacious. We walked downtown and to the Centro Civico, everything was very close including the main grocery store, many resturants, small "despensas", cafes, and bars. After three weeks in La Justina it really felt like home. I strongly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

I'm told that the hostel has just gone back to management by the previous owners and the care, service, and dedication of an owner-run establishment is tangible! Great facilities, clean, comfortable rooms, and a large and cheerful kitchen.

Stayed: January 2015