Ski Sur Apartments(San Carlos de Bariloche)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$240
Llao Llao Hotel and Resort Golf Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$345
Aldebaran Hotel & Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$212
Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$328
US$262
Peninsula Petit Hotel(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$160
Bungalows Buena Vista(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$235
Lirolay Suites(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$261
Estancia Peuma Hue(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$399
US$300
Hosteria Antu Kuyen(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$150
Cabanas Puerto Pireo(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$272
All reviewsan extra nightliving areafelt like homeshared bathroomhome maderoom was cleanhostelreceptionistargentinawifi
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I spent 5 days in this wonderful hostel. The dorms are comfortable with a plus : a little terrassa.
Homemade breakfast, superfriendly staff coloring the mood of the house and influencing guests too. In sunny or rainy days, La Justina offers this positive atmosphere that make you smile during your stay. For me, the best experience for 1 month and a half through Argentina !

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We spend several night in dorm in la Justina. Beds are comfy and the place is clean. The open kitchen is a must have for talking with people and the staff is really friendly and full of good advice. Leo and Augustina helped me to found a good deal for a car rental. Great atmosphere in this hostel!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I stayed there 4 nights.
Lucas, the receptionist, was amazingly helpful and nice. Upon arrival he helped me to arrange some tours. The rooms and kitchen are always clean and there is a nice atmosphere. I would definitely recommend it! :)

Room Tip: great staying
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We were asked to pay 50% of the total amount via bank transfer in order to secure our reservation otherwise they would have cancelled it. That was written also on booking.com but we weren't aware of how much the Argentinian bank was going to charge us.

We paid 29€ on a total transaction of 125€, which would have been the price of an extra night!! I know it doesn't depend on the hostel, but if you are a foreigner please consider that!

Otherwise the hostel is really comfortable, the owner was very helpful and the atmosphere is nice. Breakfast usually comes half an hour later, around 9am, they don't start to prepare it until you come in the kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped and spacious.

Considered all that and taking into account the extra charges I would still recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I am a University professor and stayed at La Justina for three weeks with a group of American students. I could NOT have chosen a better places. My students slept in the dorms with shared bathrooms and I was in a room by myself. The owner of the Hostel, Agustina, is just WONDERFUL. Very helpful with the reservation, payment, information on what to do in Bariloche for my students, receptive to any request we made. The atmosphere is very relaxed. All people working at the hostel were extremely friendly and flexible. My students met other young travelers, but there were also some families staying in the double rooms. Clean, sunny, and spacious. We walked downtown and to the Centro Civico, everything was very close including the main grocery store, many resturants, small "despensas", cafes, and bars. After three weeks in La Justina it really felt like home. I strongly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends