“Not to be missed”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I was drawn to this restaurant by the whole lambs spread-eagled above a fire of that kind of really thick charcoal, and the lamb was the most succulent I've ever tasted--juicy and tender with crispy crackling ribs. Also, they had a corn sour with a scoop of parmesan ice cream in the middle, surrounded by a thin, savory crust. Amazing. When I saw "parmesan ice cream" in the description I assumed it was just another bad translation of something, but no! Everything was excellent. perfect risotto, cream of trout amuse bouche. Large portions and true finesse.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went for dinner there on my birthday. The food and wine were amazing making it a very special night. The service was outstanding. My partner and I don’t speak Spanish well however he spoke to our waitress and informed her that it was my birthday. They then brought out a cake with a candle and champagne for me! It was a great ending to a wonderful night.
It’s a must visit restaurant in El Calafate! Order the meat plate for 2 and you won’t be disappointed!

1  Thank AshleaJa
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This cozy, Argentinian restaurant serves fantastic meals and has the best local wines.
The owner who is as well the main cook is a warm and kind host. He advises the best to choose the main courses, the beverages and desserts, not the most expensive ones.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This is my first review of any restaurant, ever...this place is awesome! Very fancy/romantic vibe. Prices are very reasonable, food is fantastic. Our waiter was very helpful and attentive. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great restaurant, you must go!.
Excellent gourmet food, great atmosphere, choose a good wine and ENJOY!