US$67
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$56
US$65
US$55
Hostal Princesa Maria(Banos)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$20
Hostal Chimenea(Banos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$24
Hostal D' Mathias(Banos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Free Breakfast
US$169
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$250
All reviewsrecommend this hotelthe ownerthe busvery nice hotelfresh juiceswimming poolcomfortable bedfamily runhotel is locatedapartmentwifiecuadortowngatedyardterminal
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I travel alone but hate staying in hostels. This place checked off all my boxes. It was clean, affordable and centrally located to town so I could walk into Baños in less than 15 minutes. It’s family run and they are full service—the dad/owner helped set me up with a canyoning tour the first day and even drove me to the site. His son drove me to the bus terminal when I left. The taxi from the bus terminal was only $1.50. The room had seemingly endless hot water, strong water pressure, good WiFi and a comfortable bed. I slept like a baby. There was free breakfast provided with the best fresh juice I had in Ecuador. There were even fresh flowers in my room! A beautiful arrangement and so rarely seen in hotel rooms that I looked for a card haha. Great location, killer views and even better service—highly recommend!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
GERENTE-NAPOLITANO, Propietario at Napolitano Apart & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful recommendation, it was a pleasure to assist you in our hotel, we hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The owners are very nice, said yes to everything we asked for.
The breakfast was great, not veriaty but good enough.
We looked for a hotel which is clean, close and with nice food. And it is. It not a luxury but worth the cost.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice, it's never warm enough to swim though so the pool is just for looks.
While we liked the owners they overcharged us for everything.
$140 for a ride from Quito, normal is $60, a trip to Ambato cost $40,normal is $25,water cost $17 normal is $1.80!!
It got crazy, planned to stay for 6 months+ they wanted $1000 a month. We found a 2 bedroom apartment one block away with full kitchen, dining room, living room, bath for $300...

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
GERENTE-NAPOLITANO, Gerente at Napolitano Apart & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear guest, thank you for your comment unfortunately the weather did not help them much to enjoy our beautiful pool !!!!
also you never asked us for our prices per month which are very convenient and include taxes, breakfast and daily cleaning to enjoy our hotel. We look forward to helping you next time.
PD: Also you can not post on other topics that are not about the hotel like the bad experiences you had in other places.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We stay at this hotel for 2 night
Hotel is very clean , breakfast in the morning was very delicious, they have a swimming pool in front , hotel is located very close to all the directions, it's about two minutes from the center of the city, owner is very friendly and can give you lots of advices, that is a secured private parking at the property as well, I travel a lot and I can definitely recommend this hotel to everyone

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Very spacey & clean room. Comfortable bedding. The hotel is in walking distance from the downtown and other attractions. The taxi fair is less than $3 from the bus terminal.

Because it is away from the noisy downtown, you keep peace & quiet place to stay without too much distractions. The yard & patio have very nice setting which good for family or group to stay.

The only improvement I would recommend is the wifi. I stayed at 3rd floor which right next to the dinning room. But, the wifi didn't work from inside of my room.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo