US$118
US$99
Jet Over Hotel(Salelologa)
US$114
  • Pool
Lusia's Lagoon Chalets(Salelologa)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$52
Bayview Resort(Savai'i)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
  • Breakfast included
The Savaiian Hotel(Salelologa)(Great Value!)
US$57
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewshigh tideper nightbreakfast and dinneropen falenice beachmosquito netawesome experiencefresh fishtraditional faleincluded breakfastlovely spotstayed for nightscoconut rumrelaxing holidaytalawaterferry
Reviewed 9 October 2017

this was our favorite place to stay in all of Samoa. the beach Fales were amazing with the water lapping underneath while you slept. the family was so friendly and inclusive we were made to feel comfortable straight away. we were traveling with a baby and they took great care to look after us and all the guest. food was beautiful and always plenty. Cant wait to go back to Samoa and stay here again!

Room Tip: there is no bar here but it is only a short walk to the local shop and the family is happy for you to keep your drinks cold in their fridge
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I stayed in a traditional Fale on the beach (1m from the sea) while backpacking in Savaii. Having one to yourself was very comfortable and I woke up especially to watch the amazing sunrise. I really enjoyed the beach, which was perfect for swimming. Lano was a nice village, with a shop for drinks and snacks, and only 20 mins from the ferry.

The owners were a lovely couple and the price of the Fale included breakfast and a home cooked dinner with fresh fish. They took such pride in the Fales and were constantly sweeping up etc. During my stay, I hurt my foot and they drove me to the hospital to get it checked out. That was really kind and meant I could continue my relaxing holiday without worrying.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a luxury 5* gated resort, but that's not what I was looking for on Savaii. I had a fantastic experience staying on the beach in the South Pacific, eating delicious local food and meeting other travellers. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: The open fales (covered by blinds) are most traditional and are natually cooled by the sea breeze.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Fales located on a beautiful stretch of beach. The lady owner was lovely, friendly and spoke very good English. It is a family run business and we were made to feel like part of the family during our stay. The food was delicious and lots of it. The only negative was the condition of the fales- blinds were dated and needed some maintenance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Very good beach fale.
Fales huge and very near the sea (3 meters maybe if it's the high tide).
Breakfast and dinner very good !
Nice beach. But not the best spot for the snorkeling.
60 tala per night. So it's worth to go there ! Very good price for this quality !
But not a lot of things to do around Lano : just lava field in Saleaula (30 minutes by car).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The beach and location of this place are amazing!

The fales are set on the beach and the area is fenced. I felt very safe here and have full trust in the staff.

We had limited food on our last 2 days of stay, as the owner had gone to Apia and didn't leave money or food for the staff. If the owner was around, the food was excellent. Try the coconut jam, I even purchased some from the airport and brought it home!

Things that let the place down..... The bathrooms need a good scrub! The walls in the shower were black from the mould. The toilets need a good clean too. The dining area gets swept once a day and definitely not mopped. I had to wipe down the table where we ate, or it wouldn't be done at all. They don't sweep the high tide line like other fales do and we actually picked up the bottles that washed up.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family