2 adults staying 4 nights. Room 1 in hotel section of resort. Note: the hotel section is 2-storey with 10 rooms. Villas on ground level available at additional cost. Total cost $1200USD
- secluded with great views
- clean pool + surrounds (note, deep end is over 2m)
- security guard on duty at night
- fiafia night (traditional dancing) every Thursday; I later found out this is one the more popular hotels & are regularly booked out. On check in, recommend you book your tickets to avoid disappointment. Show is amazing!
- daily housekeeping
- if you're staying in the hotel section of resort, parking is on a first in best dressed basis. Not ideal when carrying luggage and shopping supplies
- towels for the pool are not supplied. There's also no pool furniture for sun bathers (or to watch over other swimmers)
- room 1 has no balcony, also, the windows do not have a secure "screen" - the current screen can be moved and thus leave an opening to throw things out the window (don't do this!)
- getting to STR is very easy, you will come across another hotel (hotel Hacienda from memory) before getting to STR. You need to continue down the end of this road as the entrance to resort is on the corner to the left.
The hiked price is reflective of the season (Christmas and New Years) during my stay. It's likely prices are more reasonable during non-peak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talofa lava and welcome to our very own Paradise Accommodation of true Samoan Tradition, nestle amongst the pristine native forest which offers seclusion and privacy for the ultimate get away. Samoa Tradition Resort offers a unique, quiet and relaxing atmosphere where holiday makers enjoy Samoa dwellings expressed in the art of traditional architecture once revered by our forefathers. It is situated at Ululoloa Heights, an exclusive suburban of the capital of Apia which is only 7 minutes drive to the capital of Apia and 3 minutes away from the main Golf Course in Samoa.If you are looking for an authentic Samoan experience with exceptional, modern comfort at an affordable price then Samoa Tradition Resort is for you.Samoa Tradition Resort offers various Accommodations that suit everyone’s budget. Our personal and friendly service caters for the needs of travellers from all walks of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Samoa Tradition Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samoa Tradition Resort Apia