Oak Creek Terrace Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$120
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$238
  • Restaurant
La Petite Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$264
US$215
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$343
US$325
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$366/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$194
US$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$219
All reviewsreasonable ratespine treeswood burning fireplacegas stationcable tvprivate patiostay there againfridge and microwavenice roomclean roomssedonainterstatecabinhiking
Reviewed 23 July 2012

The motel is located in a pine forest. While the location is beautiful it is far from the city. Everything seems to be old and needs renovating. Overpriced. WiFi DID NOT WORK!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We stayed here the last weekend of April, we had stayed before in September of 11. The husband wife management team was great and the remembered us from our previous stay! Things look to be improving for this property and I will definetly stay here again. In the few months since our last stay the property was cleaned up and the rooms had a coat of fresh paint and were very clean. The bed was comfortable and the service was amazing! It is my understanding that the Husband & Wife management team has only been there a short time. I will give them 2 thumbs for their hard work and the improvements I have seen! We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Believe it or not, we stayed 6 nights during hunting season. Before we arrived, I prayed for 2 things: clean, comfy bed and hot water for long showers. God answered! Our "suite" and our son's kitchenette room were much to be desired. Fireplace wouldn't draft correctly so after about an hour of burning wood from the well-stocked pile on the patio, g'son and i had to escape to our son's kitchenette room for air. Even tho' the overworked manager sprayed our room down, it never stopped smelling of smoke. Both rooms needed deep cleaning, microwave exploded one day, cooktop burners didn't work, no sink stopper, rough towels, vinyl floors bad shape. the list goes on and on. On the POSITIVE side, the manager and wife were very friendly and helpful. Apparently the motel owner is not willing to put any money into the place so shame on him.

Room Tip: Do not bother to stay in a suite w/fireplace. Doesn't work. The kitchenette rooms lack a decent kitchen.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank M S
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We inadvertently paid twice for the room, and I have been three weeks trying to get a refund for the overcharge. The rooms look outdated, drafty, no amenities at all in the local area, Do yourself a favor and stay in Flagstaff.

Room Tip: Do not stay here-you will regret it.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank frustrated t
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I wouldn't put my mother-in-law here, even I'm not that mean. The best part is the parking lot, over priced and pathetic. Terrible, would rather eat my mother-in-laws cooking and she doesn't cook. If this place was free I would ask for a refund. If I never stayed here I would ask for a refund, my sons farts smell better!

• Stayed: September 2011