“Wonderful Italian Faire”

DE Marco's Pizzeria & Italian
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Oracle
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I am married to a Sicilian...who is an amazing cook.. and WE LOVE this place. Friends from New Jersey...who are also Italian...LOVE THIS PLACE.. What more is there to say? Fabulous food....and amazing pizza. Such a wonderful and pleasant surprise with a great and friendly atmosphere. We will be back many times over.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Pizza was good. Our friends said their philly cheesesteak, and chichen primavera were very tasty! Good food, good friends friendly service. Nice place!

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I went here while coyote hunting with a friend for noon lunch. The service was slow, but nothing we couldn't deal with. We ordered pizza, and it came out hot and with fresh ingredients. The crust was very good and the Canadian bacon was full of flavor, but the pizza sauce could use a kick of something. Definitely fresh made sauce, but just lacking in flavor. The ambiance of the place was missing something, I can't put my finger on it, but something feels disconnected here.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

We arrived late and hungry and ordered pizza, which was not the best choice. This is another of those Italian restaurants where the best bet is to order pizza.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

This little restaurant has amazing food. They make wonderful pizzas, and their sandwiches are out of this world! If you go in hungry your going to come out full and very happy. The first time I went I ordered a sandwich and was shocked at how large it was. Half was plenty for me, brought the rest home for another meal. It was so delicious! This is our go to place for when we want a great meal in a nice little place.

Been to DE Marco's Pizzeria & Italian? Share your experiences!