“Great Little Restaurant!”

Casa Rivera's Taco Express
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Oracle
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 February 2017

We stopped here for lunch before our trip to Biosphere 2 (about 5 minutes away) after reading the great reviews on Trip Advisor. It did not disappoint. The servings are huge and tasty, and the staff and waitress very friendly. I was sorry they were out of Chile Rellenos, but I got a plate with a taco, tostada, cheese enchilada, beans and rice. Everything was really good and the prices fair. I'd definitely go back if I'm ever in the area again.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We spotted this on our way to Oracle State Park. From exterior, we thought it looked like the perfect "local dive."

We were right-basic furnishings but clean enough. My sis in law said women's restroom was dirty but my husband said men' s was fine.

Food was great. House made hot tortilla chips and salsa. My husband and I split 3 soft taco plate for $8.95. My carnitas taco was huge, perfectly done roast pork and fresh shredded cabbage.

My bro in law is a chile relleno afficiando and he really enjoyed his plate.

Lots of a la carte options and combo plates were very reasonable.

Good food and you will not go away hungry.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Locals love this place but not sure the gealth department does. Sorry but no matter how good the place is I cannot eat in a place where I question the cleanliness of the kitchen and the cook. Do not recommend.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

First time in Oracle, and we happened to stumble into Casa Rivera. I was in time to have a,breakfast burrito, and it was great! Service was excellent, and delivery of meal was super fast. Reasonably priced for giant burrito!
Will definitely visit again when in area.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We were in the area and just took a chance on this place. It looks like nothing special on either the outside, nor the inside (my guess is that it was an old gas station). However, the servers were very friendly, and the food was very good. We both chose the #10 combination lunch, and it was plenty of food! The presentation was nice, and the taco, enchilada, and rice all had perfect flavors. We'd go back again if we were passing thru Oracle.

Been to Casa Rivera's Taco Express? Share your experiences!