“Love breakfast ”

Casa Rivera's Taco Express
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Oracle
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I live very close to Casa Rivera. It's my favorite breakfast place. Either the ham and eggs or tamale and eggs. The fresh tortilla are a plus.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

After a hike in Oracle State Park we decided to stop in for breakfast. Both the breakfast burrito and the Huevos Rancheros were good and very nice portions. Will be back!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

We stopped here for lunch before our trip to Biosphere 2 (about 5 minutes away) after reading the great reviews on Trip Advisor. It did not disappoint. The servings are huge and tasty, and the staff and waitress very friendly. I was sorry they were out of Chile Rellenos, but I got a plate with a taco, tostada, cheese enchilada, beans and rice. Everything was really good and the prices fair. I'd definitely go back if I'm ever in the area again.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We spotted this on our way to Oracle State Park. From exterior, we thought it looked like the perfect "local dive."

We were right-basic furnishings but clean enough. My sis in law said women's restroom was dirty but my husband said men' s was fine.

Food was great. House made hot tortilla chips and salsa. My husband and I split 3 soft taco plate for $8.95. My carnitas taco was huge, perfectly done roast pork and fresh shredded cabbage.

My bro in law is a chile relleno afficiando and he really enjoyed his plate.

Lots of a la carte options and combo plates were very reasonable.

Good food and you will not go away hungry.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Locals love this place but not sure the gealth department does. Sorry but no matter how good the place is I cannot eat in a place where I question the cleanliness of the kitchen and the cook. Do not recommend.