“I’d Go Back”

El Sarape
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Stopped in for a quick bite while my wife went to the Casino. New location next to Carl Jr’s. Waited on promptly. I ordered the tacos dorados. Two shredded beef tacos in crispy corn tortillas served with rice and beans. Complimentary chips with salsa plus a salsa bar with a nice variety of items. The food was very good. I would return.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My husband and I crisscrossed the desert and found ourselves in Parker at lunchtime two times in the same week, and both times we had an excellent experience at El Sarape. Our beers arrived in ice-cold frosted glasses, a slice of lime on the rim. The salsa bar featured five or six interesting accompaniments to our meals, which were fresh and copious. Everything we tried was very good: pollo asado fajita salad, chicken enchiladas, albondigas soup, chile relleno and tacos. The restaurant and rest rooms were super clean and our servers were personable. Ticked all our boxes.

Thank A.Jensen
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Personally, this is my favorite Mexican food in town. The food is excellent. I love their chicken enchiladas and appreciate that they aren't oozing with cheese (maybe that's what you WISH Mexican food was, but that's not Mexican food...). Lunch is served all day, so I appreciate being able to order reasonably sized portions at a fair price. Thumbs up for the chile relleno, chicken enchiladas, and fajitas.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Large group of friends with small children (14) having dinner and drinks. Above average food, very good service especially for the children.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Last night, I ate in a less than adequate Mexican restaurant in Parker.
Tonight I tried the competition. Serape is head and shoulders above the rest.
My top shelf margarita was truly that made with Patron tequila.
I ate the San Felipe burrito, loaded with grilled shrimp and was excellent.
The homemade flour tortillas...wish I could take a couple of dozen home.
Wait staff...excellent. every time I talked with them, they were genuinely interested in what i needed or had to say.
This is highly out of character for me to heap such accolades.