“Very nice”

Price range: US$10 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Springs Dining offers lake front dining and a sports bar/lounge on the inner harbor of the Havasu Springs Resort. Scenic views, great food, live entertainment, lounge with 6 HD tvs & pool table. Banquet facilities and catering available with custom menus!
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Very good homemade food. I am a Chef myself but I really was surprised to find such good food here. Perfect meatloaf.
Great to stay in the Springs RV park for the winter.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

The early bird dinners are a good dinner. They do not filter their water, so I brought my own, and they made me take it off the table. I had to take their glass of water and dump it outside, then subtly filled the glass with my filtered water. Their water is AWFUL! The servings are large and pretty good. Waitresses are good

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Prime rib was rare when I had asked for med-well. Waitress never returned to see how things were so I was not able to finish my meal. High prices so we expected more. Bathrooms were dsigusting. Would not recommend

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

The Springs used to be very good. Not sure if we just hit it on a bad night. Had the Friday night fish and chips special. Fish was greasy, batter was way too thick and chips were soggy. A real disappointment. The wife did like the Tilapia however. The margaritas were probably the worst I have ever had...must have been made with pure sweet and sour mix rather than a traditional margarita recipe. They claim their home made special. I'd agree...."special". Think they may have forgotten the tequila too! Don't think I'd go back given better choices near Parker Dam....at least not for fish and chips!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We had been on the Lake all morning and stopped here for lunch, We were hot, hungry and ready for a cool break from the 112 degree heat. This was a perfect stop! Another eclectic menu with a view of the marina. Our server was great! His patience and humor with the kids was exceptional! The atmosphere is casual which is great when you have been on and in the water all morning! Coverups over bathing suit was perfect. The Chicken Caesar was perfect for a hot day. The Tuna Melt was perfect. They have several burger choices, and sandwiches, salads, and kids menu.

1  Thank ValentineRosie

Been to The Springs Dining? Share your experiences!