“Good food, unfriendly Staff”

Diamond Creek Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Diner, Pizza, Native American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The full service Diamond Creek Restaurant compliments the family friendly atmosphere with breakfast, lunch, and dinner service.
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The Pizza and Fry bread Taco were really tasty but the stew was bland and more like a soup. The servers don't smile and act like they wish you hadn't stopped. Not sure I would ever drive out of my way again to support them.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Disappointed visit to the restaurant. The food was fine but the service was poor. We was seated at our table and asked what drinks they had.'soft drinks' was the answer. I asked what kind and was given a little bit more details. Most of the time through the meal we could hear the group of waitresses giggling between themselves. I'm all for people enjoying their work but this was to much. They struggled too smile when serving you and felt like it was a chore for them.half way through our main meal were asked if we wanted anything else. We said no.We thought she meant sauces etc. but turns out she was asking if we wanted a dessert!! As 5 mins after finishing main we was handed the bill.
We had 16 nights in the USA and this was the poorest service we received.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Just wanted to clear that up! Ate here the night before and after our white water rafting trip and really enjoyed it. Food was good and mostly plentiful (my son's popcorn shrimp was a little small, but the other 5 meals were great). Highly recommend the Hualapie stew if you enjoy beef stew, as the flavor was outstanding. I really enjoyed the Hualapie fry bread...a very tasty close cousin to fired dough, though I found it to be a little less greasy, which was nice. Prices are extremely good.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Decent food with a partially friendly staff. Some of them need some personality and smiling lessons. Some of them seem to only smile and speak with locals and seem put out if you ask for something on the menu. Don't get me wrong, we had a few really nice people help us, but those other two, one a waitress one a hostess, they put a slight damper on the experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We had been here before and it was not so great on the service. We had ordered root beer and ended up with coke the first time. This time I just got take out because we were staying at the Lodge. We ordered a Large Pepperoni pizza, Hualapai Taco and a Bbq Burger. I love the Fry Bread here it is the best I have had. The pizza is awesome too. I usually order the Supreme pizza but we had a picky eater this time.