“Friendly and terrific Thai Food”
Review of Sala Thai

Sala Thai
Ranked #51 of 289 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 29 April 2017

One of the finest Thai restaurants in the West Valley. Service is great and Pad-Thai and curry dishes are great.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Local place with great menu and mant speciality dishes.
Friendly waitstaff ,even the chef comes out to ask about food.
Wine ,beer available

Reviewed 13 February 2017

My son who is 19 told us about this place today and we ordered take out. I went to pick it up and the place was nice and clean, and the people friendly and fast.
We ordered Phad-Se-Ew with chicken at a level 3 spicy. It was fantastic! It had so much flavor and the level of heat was fun, not crazy. We also had pineapple fried rice with shrimp. It was very good and the shrimp were huge!
Last was Thai fried rice with seafood, and again it was great.
I am very picky, and love to cook, and always seem to get let down by restaurants around this area, but this one, hands down is my new go to!
If you are sick of all of the terrible Chinese places around here, go for Thai, so much better, you will love it!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

It's a good thing this restaurant isn't close to my home because I would eat there too often. The Pad-Thai has great flavor and fresh ingredients. I have ordered the dish at spice levels 1 and 3. I like spicy food, but just as a tip...it's best to stick with the lower end of the spice spectrum!

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We ate there with another couple a few months ago and were very impressed with all our dinner choices. The heat level was spot on also. We went back with another group of friends last week and were very dissatisfied. All the meals were bland although we asked for the same heat level as before--3. Have they changed chefs?