US$114
Hampton.com
US$63
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
ExtendedStay
US$55
US$51
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Cibola Vista(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$96
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

All reviewssafe place to stayspring training facilitynice neighborhoodlaundry roombudget hotelrooms are cleankitchenettepropertyexchangehighwayhousekeepinggrocerycomfortfurniture
Reviewed 8 February 2018

I was surprised by how quiet the place is - I sleep better here than I do at home. I was also able to bring both my cats with me and the staff and other guests were so interested in them and happy to accommodate that and that makes me very happy :) The neighborhood is great, close to grocery stores etc. No complaints.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nina L
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms are clean outside of the hotel is clean and safe place to stay at the the staff are friendly and awesome people the allow pets here and they adore children they have been great to me and my 2grandkids since i have been here recommend this place to everyone i talk to come check it out and see for yourself

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This place is great. The staff went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. The room was clean and they offer linen exchange and have laundry on site if needed. Close to everything and minutes away from the mall and spring training facility. I would recommend this place to a friend!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it has kitchens. However these kitchens have no pots and pans, no coffee pot, no utensils, no dishes. I went down to desk to see if we could check some out and was told you have to buy them. Next day went to get clean towels only to find out you must launder your own or pay a linen fee.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you've brought to our attention. We strive to provide every guest with a great experience and apologize this did not happen in your case.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This place was unlike any other place I have been. There is no maid service so if u want clean sheets or towels u have to take them to office and u are charged a laundry fee. The room had a full kitchen and not a single utensil. All this might have been ok if the room cost $45 but at $90 it is not worth it to me.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

I am very sorry we couldn't accommodate your needs. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!