“V Good Experience”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 293 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cherry Hostess. Prompt attention from my Server. Food came quickly. Hot. Fresh. Tasty. Clean environment. What more could a country cookin’ lover want?

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We arrived with 4 of our 6 people and asked to be put on the waiting list. They would not call us until our entire party was there. The last two in the party pulled in the parking lot but they would not seat us. My cousins couldn't find a place to park so they dropped off my 74 year old cousin and finally they seated us. It was a long wait. We ordered and eventually our food came. It was wonderful, but was it worth the wait? so unsure about that. The food tasted wonderful and they brought plenty of it, we had a wonderful visit so the memories will be good. It was a little noisy but with that many people in there I am not surprised. I love shopping in the store they have so many things to look at.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I'd always wanted to eat at a Cracker Barrel (I'm from California) and I was not disappointed. The wait was a little long, but we went at noon on a Saturday. The food was quite tasty and I would definitely return. The restaurant was clean and the service was pretty great.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My son-in-law and I were in Surprise for spring training. He lives in Southern California and they have no Cracker Barrels there, so we ate at this one three times in three days. What makes CB so good is that they are predictable. They are always a good choice.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Love the COUNTRY HAM. They do have a lot of good tasty items on their menu. Also like the fried apples. The only problem is we always have to wait to be seated. Oh well that gives me time to shopping.