“Orange Beef and Combination Chow Mein are awesome”

China 7 Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #49 of 289 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 October 2015

If you are in town for spring training or any other reason brings you to the west valley I recommend China 7. Great family owned restaurant with good prices on all item. As a family we have been to China 7 more than 50 times. It is always good. I have never had a bad dish.

1  Thank KI_Bronze

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Our lunch included soup, egg roll, fried rice, fried wonton and main dish. I had the Teriyaki Chicken which was OK but not as good as I have had elsewhere. My husband had the Moo Goo Gai Pan which was also just OK. The egg drop soup, however, was very good. The egg rolls were acceptable but the fried wonton was inedible. The lunch menu is priced from $4.95 to $5.95 so it is very inexpensive.

1  Thank Sandy817
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Sweet & sour chicken is my favorite here just because the sauce is top notch. And they give into you in a cup to pour on yourself! I have never had a bad dish here and the service is great. The only reason I didn't give this place a 5 star rating is due to the fact that they don't deliver, and inside the restaurant smells funny, so I always take the food to go.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

A small storefront restaurant that proves excellent food doesn't have to come from fancy locations. 14 tables and booths plus carry out. The restaurant was full and yet service was fast and well paced. Soups (2.95) were bowls not cups and excellent. Won ton soup with large dumplings and full size shrimp. Hot and sour soup very spicy and not thick. Egg rolls crisp without grease on plate. Entree size is appropriate to share. Nothing fancy just good food.

Reviewed 20 February 2015

I have gone to China 7 since they opened. Food is fantastic, reasonable, and served by courteous staff. Excellent experiences!