US$94
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$88
US$74
HIExpress.com
US$63
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$62
Cibola Vista(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$51
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$103
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$70
US$121
US$89
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

All reviewsgreat locationred robinspring trainingwafflesroom was cleanpeoria sports complexwithin walking distancethe san diego padresbusiness triparrowhead malllots of restaurantsfree breakfastflat screen tvwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyfront desk staffbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 4:00pm (check in was at 3:00) and were told our room wouldn’t be ready for another 40 minutes. We told them we had to clean up for a meeting at 6:00 in town, but they don’t make any accommodation for us. We came back at 5:00 and were told they were still cleaning the room. We told them of the urgency of our timing. They didn’t do anything about it—no other room was offered, nothing. I know people don’t care at all anymore, but their lackadaisical attitudes made it seem much worse. I should know better than to stay at such a place, but I thought it would be the most convenient to our meetings. I’ll try to find another place next time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
LQ0984GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear JohnG11122111,

Thanks for thanking some time to review your recent stay at my property. At La Quinta we strive for a positive and memorable experience from check in to check out and I apologize we didn't meet those expectations. I will be sure to bring your comments about the service you received to my entire team so we can further improve our operations for the future. I hope the next time you are in our area you will give us another chance to show you how we take care of our guests. Again, thanks for your comments as it truly helps my team learn and grow.

Regards,

Ryan M.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

While there were questionable people staying in surrounding rooms, they did not bother us (made some outside noise at 1 a.m., but never bothered us).
The staff was very friendly and the facility was very clean. Breakfast was a choice of cereals, bagels, muffins, eggs, sausage, white gravy, waffles...just say there were many choices for breakfast. The sitting area, lobby and breakfast area was all very nice looking and up to date. While I did not swim, I walked to the pool area and found it very clean.
I was impressed by this hotel and would definatelly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This hotel was very nice and was located by both shopping and eateries. Staff were friendly. The weekend rate was a little high, since it was about half price when I first started my stay. The air conditioning worked very well in the room. It did get a little noisy with neighbors shutting doors and talking loudly. I liked the design of the hotel rooms (angled doors)....

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is my second stay at LaQuinta West Peoria and I have been very pleased both times. The hotel is quiet, the accommodations are clean, and staff is very helpful. The location is excellent, as there are many stores, restaurants etc within walking distance. There are no bugs...and no scorpions! Free breakfast with a good selection. Would recommend to other travelers.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

... La Quinta outlets in metro Phoenix. The hotel is quiet, considering the busyness of the immediate neighborhood, and the rooms are well kept, clean, and spacious. My only caveat is that the prices are sky-high in winter—understandable, given the Cactus League ballpark across the street, but even so higher than comparable hotels in the area. During the winter, I have to settle for staying in less-nice La Quintas farther afield. Still, I try to stay here when I can.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business