“Good food!! Kids loved it too!!”
Review of Wok Fire

Wok Fire
Ranked #140 of 288 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Looking around to try new Chinese places we found this place and it's very good stuff!! We dined in and the food came fairly quickly and fresh! Staff was very nice and friendly. Place is clean and even the water is good (which I'm most picky about usually). I'm glad we found this place.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We were pleasantly surprised at Wokfire. Went there after church last Sunday (have also had food catered from there to the office). Sunday, the service was wonderful, very sweet staff, and even though not fancy, we were given real plates and silverware to use and the food was delicious!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Its hard to give this place any rating with the cigarette smoking guy outside walks in behind us and straight to the kitchen to handle food. It was disgusting. Maybe it was a one-time occurrence? The food was decent, albeit heavy on the oil. Smaller portions. There are so many better options in the area. We love China 7 (up Union Hills) for Mandarin/Szechuan menu. Leo's Hawaiian grill -a short drive down Bell - for fresh asian/island grill food. An newly opened Noodles & Company - also down Bell - for fresh noodle bowls. Just keep driving.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This is a fast food Chinese restaurant located in a strip mall. It is small and menu is very limited. Considering it is fast food I was a little surprised at the prices. It actually is very comparison to a regular Chinese restaurant where you sit down and have a waitress. The food is just OK. I know they are trying. However I will say that they have the best egg rolls in any of the Chinese restaurants I have ever been to in Phoenix. They are really excellent. It looks like a family of hair and you have to give kudos to the family who is trying to operate it. I just expected it to be a little different. I also expected it to be a little less expensive than a regular Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

After moving to AZ from OH we wanted to find good Chinese food near home but places we'd tried weren't to our expectations. We were so glad when Wok Fire opened with the style and taste we know and love. This restaurant is clean and staff are friendly. We have tried many things on their menu and never been disappointed. Recommend for sure.