“15 days at this property”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
Ranked #51 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Well in the Phoenix Biltmore area on business during the Easter and Passover holidays I stayed at the Phoenix Biltmore Embassy Suites for over 2 weeks
First let me start by praising the sales manager Anna who went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for our group of over 35 rooms
We even received an Easter egg at the front desk during our stay which was the highlight for my crew who were working long hours and away from home and family
She even was in The Breakfast area during the mornings bringing juice to our guests clearing tables and making sure every part of our stay was perfect
The front desk staff were also rock stars greeting us every time we entered or Depart of the front door by name
The property is going to be rehab shortly and they have a beautiful vision for the improvements
The only shortcoming or inconsistency where experiences with room service in the restaurant of Omaha Steakhouse which is not a part of the hotel even though it's inside the lobby
When ordering room service and the same item 5 times it never arrived prepared or presented in the same manner
And would usually take much longer than the time stated to arrive at the room
Other than that we truly enjoyed our extended stay at the Embassy Suites Biltmore

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear T K,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We really enjoyed having your group with us over the holidays! I am glad you had a great time and I hope you will come back again when you can relax and enjoy the property.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

My family frequently stays at Embassy Suites because of the free breakfast and the extra room space and I have to say that the staff at this particular location made it really special. There were special touches throughout and the interior of the building and location were top notch. Make sure to ask for fish food at the front desk so the kids can feed the koi and turtles in the interior pond.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear 55steve55,

Thank you for the glowing review of our hotel. I am glad that you and your family had a wonderful time. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Hotel was conveniently located where I needed to be for early morning meetings. Overall good value. Good selection of breakfast made to order omelets and baked goods, fresh fruit and cereals. Sometime would run out of coffee before breakfast service was complete.

Dear 303linas,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our wonderful complimentary cooked to order breakfast.
I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The room I stayed in is very tired. It had a "dirty" look to it. There was something smeared on the carpet by the bed. It was a pretty big stain. The vent for the AC has not been cleaned for a long while. It was dirty and dusty inside. There was also black soot on the ceiling right by the AC vent. I closed the door to the the bedroom and there was a thick layer of dust. That are has not been clean at all. I felt bed bugs crawling on me when I laid down. They were going to email me my folio, but I have not received it. Now, I have spend my time to call. I wish I had taken a hard copy. Overall, an uninviting place and costs way too much for what they have to offer.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear andreawA3157TY,

I am so sorry and upset about the terrible experience you have reported. Please accept my apologies. That your room was not clean is entirely unacceptable and we are working hard to make sure this doesn't happen again.
I would really appreciate an opportunity to speak with you personally to see what I can do to make this right. Please contact me at 602-553-8179 or valarie.miceli@Hilton.com at your convenience.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

The hotel appeared nice; cute koi pond and great artistic setting, with a good location and clean appearance. The restaurant was not good, it offers generic food of "bar" quality. Once I laid down, I realized that two of my pillows smelled strongly of body odor, clearly not my own, so I tried to call the front desk. I got no answer so I gave up and just tossed those pillows to the floor. I woke up in the middle of the night and my room stank of cigarettes, very strongly. I have no idea where it was coming from, but it was so bad I was afraid they would think I was smoking in the room, so I again attempted to call the front desk. Yet again I got no answer so I gave up. Once I woke up I realized I forgot some toiletries, and went down to the front desk and they were super helpful and provided me with what I needed. I then went to breakfast, and the staff was so attentive and so helpful, I can only say positive things. I wish the rest of the stay had been as nice as the morning. Also the room felt very dated compared to other rooms I have stayed in recently.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Dear dnuber55,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am so sorry that there were problems with your room and that you were unable to get prompt assistance. I am glad that you had a great morning! I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss this with you so that I can make sure to correct the issues in the room. Please contact me at your convenience at valarie.miceli@Hilton.com or 602-553-8179.