US$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$66
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$104
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$78
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$57
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Aloft Phoenix-Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$129
  • Pool
US$59
US$147
US$124
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

1,224 results
All reviewsomaha steakhousekoi pondbeautiful atriumcheesecake factorythe manager's receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourcomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingeach morningbreakfast stafffront desk staffbusiness tripbiltmorelobbycamelbackpopcorn
Reviewed 8 September 2017

First off, the hotel is really lovely when you first walk int! I thought oasis until some kind of bug was biting us. Not beg bugs but some type of bug in the hotel. The water from the tap smelled fishy. It was gross! The rooms stink! The floors are uneven. The staff is really nice but this hotel needs work! BIG TIME. I do love the atrium and the coy fish. Keep those!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Hotel is awesome. However there were some problems. We upgraded to a preferred suite. There were five of us in the room, 2 adults 3 kids so snacks and drinks throughout the day would have been awesome. However it was a daily chore to try to get our snacks and drinks. At no time did they just arrive, we had to consistently call the front desk or stop by to ask for the snack. It was more of a chore then a feature. Our faster internet quickly turned slow because the regular internet went down so the hotel gave out the faster internet to everyone, so two of the perks were gone so it was not worth it at all. A lot of kinks need to be worked out with these rooms. The pool was also shut down for a day. We didnt know about the shuttle to another pool or we would have taken advantage of it. We did talk to management after and they gave us a free night, which was unexpected. On to the cleanliness, the rooms were fine but dated. The carpets all felt dirty. Plates and dishes were left out for over 24 hours in hallways because nobody picked them up. Yeck! Dinner was attempted once from the steak house. Food was very slow to come out, over an hour, we had to go to the bar to ask for drink refills. Was going to get desert but dinner took so long we gave up and just paid our bill and left. Extremely disappointing especially for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel was clean, bright and all staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok, not the best but not the worst. The pool was clean and inviting with plenty of chairs and towels. The room was larger than most Embassy Suites and very clean. I will definitely come back to this hotel, when I'm visiting my Arizona State Sun Devil. I have nothing but compliments for this hotel.

Room Tip: Across the street from a mall with many restaurants. Rooms surrounding the pool have larger balconies suitable for chairs
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The location is good because it's close to alot of shopping but I have stayed at better place near Phoenix at almost half the cost and also not charge for parking. It cost $10 to park and there almost always never a parking spot when I arrive after work. The rooms are clean but similar to other hilton hotels that cost 1/2 the cost in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Booking with Hilton loved my experience! Upgraded to a premium room to receive free daily snacks for my teenage sons. In an email I was given the option, if available upon check in to upgrade to a two room suite! Little did I know snacks were gone. When I confronted the front desk, Aakash said oh I completely understand I'll have those up to you shortly. After talking to his manager Benjamin, who said No, I was asked to speak with him.
In a conversation with Benjamin he explained when I upgraded I lost my snacks.... I asked to go back to my prior room and he said they were over booked, and no! I had made an agreement by signing for the room. Long story short, he stated this is where customer service ends????

Hilton about an hour later emailed me if I needed anything and how would I rate my check in. I explained my frustration and within and hour received a phone call. Hilton made it happen!!! Kids pleased! Customer service doesn't end for Hilton!

Aakash made the rest of our stay wonderful for us and our children!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Lyda K,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the challenges you experienced. I am so glad we were able to resolve the issue and make it right for your family. I hope we will see you again soon!
Valarie Miceli