“Nice looking hotel, but looks can be deceiving”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
Ranked #49 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The hotels looks nice - very beautiful inside. The service of the hotel staff is another thing. The business center was down for 3 days, and though reported many times not a single person did one thing to fix anything. What Hilton property have you been to has missing keys on their computer key board. Printers didn't work, and only 1 of the 3 PC's worked. The manager apologized, and promised to add extra points to my account for my troubles - again an unfulfilled promise. And the rooms need some serious updating. But I must admit that the fitness center was nice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Benjamin T, Director of Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay! I am very sorry for the experience that you had, I want you to know that this is not our normal operation. We did need to address several challenges in our business center. We have addressed the challenges and the key board has been replaced as well. I am very happy to hear the fitness center met your expectations. once again thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I hope that you'll allow us the opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Phoenix!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I was supposed to be here on business this week, however, brought my family today on Sunday (a few days early) to flee hurricane Irma. The devastation in Florida is gut wrenching. We are watching our wonderful state under a natural disaster.
The hotel staff (Joy!) found out that we were fleeing hurricane Irma and brought us a wonderful plate of cheese fruit and cookies brownies and milk. Our three-year-old and two-year-old daughters we're delighted. So were we. Generosity really was touching. We needed it. Thank you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DrBrundage

Dr. Brundage,
Thank you so much for the great review! I hope that you and your family are recovering from the hurricane. Joy is a true blessing to our team and I am glad to hear that she was able to make some extra accommodations for your family. I hope that we may welcome you and your family back again on a vacation rather then getting away from a storm.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I am a business owner and use this hotel for business and pleasure with family. When I originally booked the hotel room I was told I would be given a king size bed . Upon arrival I received a queen size .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I rate our stay as excellent. The employees were very helpful and friendly. The swimming pool is excellent (very big) and the breakfast is made to order and included in the price. The cocktail hour is really great too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It is also close to the Wrigley Mansion which has a really good tour, if you like house tours.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017

First off, the hotel is really lovely when you first walk int! I thought oasis until some kind of bug was biting us. Not beg bugs but some type of bug in the hotel. The water from the tap smelled fishy. It was gross! The rooms stink! The floors are uneven. The staff is really nice but this hotel needs work! BIG TIME. I do love the atrium and the coy fish. Keep those!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family