Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$104
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$189
  • Pool
1,214 results
All reviewsomaha steakhousekoi pondbeautiful atriummade to order omeletscheesecake factorythe manager's receptioncomplimentary breakfastbreakfast and happy hourrestaurants and shoppingbreakfast was excellentfront desk staffeach morningbreakfast staffbusiness tripyogurtbiltmorelobby
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I was supposed to be here on business this week, however, brought my family today on Sunday (a few days early) to flee hurricane Irma. The devastation in Florida is gut wrenching. We are watching our wonderful state under a natural disaster.
The hotel staff (Joy!) found out that we were fleeing hurricane Irma and brought us a wonderful plate of cheese fruit and cookies brownies and milk. Our three-year-old and two-year-old daughters we're delighted. So were we. Generosity really was touching. We needed it. Thank you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DrBrundage
Benjamin T, Director of Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dr. Brundage,
Thank you so much for the great review! I hope that you and your family are recovering from the hurricane. Joy is a true blessing to our team and I am glad to hear that she was able to make some extra accommodations for your family. I hope that we may welcome you and your family back again on a vacation rather then getting away from a storm.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I am a business owner and use this hotel for business and pleasure with family. When I originally booked the hotel room I was told I would be given a king size bed . Upon arrival I received a queen size .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I rate our stay as excellent. The employees were very helpful and friendly. The swimming pool is excellent (very big) and the breakfast is made to order and included in the price. The cocktail hour is really great too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It is also close to the Wrigley Mansion which has a really good tour, if you like house tours.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017

First off, the hotel is really lovely when you first walk int! I thought oasis until some kind of bug was biting us. Not beg bugs but some type of bug in the hotel. The water from the tap smelled fishy. It was gross! The rooms stink! The floors are uneven. The staff is really nice but this hotel needs work! BIG TIME. I do love the atrium and the coy fish. Keep those!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Hotel is awesome. However there were some problems. We upgraded to a preferred suite. There were five of us in the room, 2 adults 3 kids so snacks and drinks throughout the day would have been awesome. However it was a daily chore to try to get our snacks and drinks. At no time did they just arrive, we had to consistently call the front desk or stop by to ask for the snack. It was more of a chore then a feature. Our faster internet quickly turned slow because the regular internet went down so the hotel gave out the faster internet to everyone, so two of the perks were gone so it was not worth it at all. A lot of kinks need to be worked out with these rooms. The pool was also shut down for a day. We didnt know about the shuttle to another pool or we would have taken advantage of it. We did talk to management after and they gave us a free night, which was unexpected. On to the cleanliness, the rooms were fine but dated. The carpets all felt dirty. Plates and dishes were left out for over 24 hours in hallways because nobody picked them up. Yeck! Dinner was attempted once from the steak house. Food was very slow to come out, over an hour, we had to go to the bar to ask for drink refills. Was going to get desert but dinner took so long we gave up and just paid our bill and left. Extremely disappointing especially for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family