Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
FindHotel
US$102
SAVE US$7
PricelineUS$109
Orbitz.comUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
All reviews sofa sleeper oatmeal checking out biltmore housekeeping fridge channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Christina, the GM, made certain that everything was perfect for my extended stay. Melina greeted me and made me feel right at home. Jim got my request for dishes immediately. Thanks to everyone to make my stay so pleasant.
My room had a wonderful view of Camelback Mountain. Spectacular early morning sunrises.

Room tip: Third floor with east view of Camelback Mountain
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2020

We are delighted you came back to see us at Extended Stay America. We love it when guests enjoy our accommodations and staff so much they choose to stay with us again. We will share your comments with Christina, Melina, and Jim as it will surely bring smiles on their faces. We are happy knowing you do not consider other hotels when visiting the area. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you whenever your travels bring you to our city.

Reviewed 28 August 2020

Overall, the experience was great, as are the staff.
Items I think could use improvement are: Kitchen sink faucet drips and leaks from the base causing standing water on the counter; fridge cycle makes a loud clunking noise about every 30 minutes loud enough to wake me in the night, there were wall blemishes (thumbtack, nail holes and bathroom chips) from a previous guest that can be easily touched up with caulk and touch up paint between guests; bathroom door hinge is squeaky; cabinet bumpers were never put on causing them to make a banging sound every time they are closed (can hear room next door cabs being closed); sheer curtains would be nice so guests can have the black out curtains open without eliminating privacy from the adjacent room windows; and there was not a bath tub drain plug so taking a bath was not possible.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

John, thank you for selecting to stay at our hotel. Although you liked our location and the courteous service delivered by our associates, we apologize for the maintenance issues in your suites which kept you from having a better experience. We have shared your comments with the appropriate team for their review and action. Thank you once again for your constructive feedback, and we hope to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2020

The rate on this hotel was fairly low. Staff was very friendly. Room was very clean and comfortable. If you need a nice quick place for the night this is it. Many good food places around the area. I booked thru Expedia...

Room tip: None really, I was in 137, nice room again
Date of stay: April 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2020

Dale, thank you very much for selecting Extended Stay America. We are glad you found us to be a good value. We know you have many choices when visiting the area, which is why we always try to stay competitive. We believe our excellent staff, clean and comfortable accommodations, and prime location makes us a top hotel choice when visiting the city, and we are glad you agree. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Room 326 supposed to be a non smoking room. It wreaked of old smoke to the point my allergies acted up. Frig is quite loud. Rug dirty and couch- cigarette burns perhaps? Not worth the price point. Shower had no hot water, even though the bathroom sink did. Staff was friendly. Asked for a pan to boil water. Upon boiling, Non stick residue floated at the top of the pan.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Jean, thank you for being our guest. We apologize for the issues you encountered in your room and regret the inconvenience caused. Your feedback is of utmost importance so, it has been discussed with our housekeeping and maintenance department in an effort to improve our service levels moving forward. Also, we have asked our staff to ensure the suite receives deep cleaning to remove the smoke odor. Please give us another chance so we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 29 January 2020

I made a reservation through my Booking.com account for this hotel. The reservation was for my wife. When she showed up, they refused to provide her with a room because I had made the reservation and I wasn't with her, even though we have the same last name. I called and told them she could have my room, she had the confirmation number and pin number for the reservation, and the credit card I used to make the reservation. No matter. The very rude general manager insisted it was "company policy" to not give a room to anyone who was not the person on the reservation. There was nothing on Booking.com indicating this policy. This will be the last time we ever book with Extended Stay America.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank mtjtkd
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We apologize for the difficulties you faced and the reservation issues your wife encountered while she was here. Though we are confident these were isolated incidents; we’re reviewing this with our staff to make sure such scenarios are prevented from happening again. We understand the frustration and sincerely hope you will provide us another opportunity to serve you.