We stayed in a two double bed suite with two teenagers. There was plenty of room. The resort itself is beautiful, the restaurant is delish! They also have a shuttle to a Mexican restaurant and Rusters Roost (steak restaurant). The water park is very fun, however, you must get in line early in the morning in order to reserve chairs. I think the resort fee is silly, should be included in the room since you have to pay for it whether or not you use the facility. The gym is very nice, great new equipment. Didnt use the spa.
There are ping pong tables throughout, but a lack of paddles and balls at the desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of America's largest urban park and wilderness preserve, Arizona's only AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort features spacious one and two-bedroom suites. Whether meeting with colleagues or vacationing with friends, gracious service, creative culinary delights, and unique recreational activities await. All in the midst of a tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arizona Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Grand Hotel Phoenix
- Pointe South Mountain Resort
- Pointe South Resort
- Arizona Grand Phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort