Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$104
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$66
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$189
  • Pool
All reviewsan early riserroom was cleanfront desk staffphoenix northmicrowave and fridgegreat ratethe entire staffnight staydefinitely stay here againnathanfreewaygmpetsmaintenanceinns
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife was traveling on business and thought this would be an OK place to stay. For a woman traveling single this is not the place to stay. The area is shady and some of the people around here are too. The front desk was friendly enough but she won't be staying here again.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Not exactly sure where to start. The ladies at the front desk at check in did not want to be there. Friday, 23 March, 4:30 PM Went to our room, the trash can had not been emptied, a hand towel on the rack was left from the previous guests and the bed was made, but the sheets had not been changed from the previous guests. If they had, they had not been laundered. I don't know just why the price changed twice (went up) in the two hours we were there that evening. Way overpriced for what this hotel has to offer. $180 per night..... I think I have said enough.

Room Tip: There probably is not a (good) room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

DONT STAY HERE...If you like to get what you pay for.

Thought the higher approval rating for the Glendale Arizona area meant something. Didn’t see any red flags so booked this dump for three nights, at $150.00 a night.

Was a bit suspicious driving up, it’s located in a commercial district. Not much civilization around, nor did the clerk seem to be alive when checking in.

Room had an immediate “locker room” smell, the floors were visibly dirty, and the counter tops all had excessive markings and dirt and dust on them. I knew we were in for a third world experience.

Sat on each bed and one of them had springs pushing through the sheets. Reached for the remote and there was none to be found. Called the front desk and they brought it to the room, odd. Checked the sheets and they looked acceptably clean, but with definite age to them.

Interested in going to dinner I took a shower. And the room fell apart from there. I payed for three people to stay in the room but only got two large towels. (This was consistent for the three days.) Took a shower and the tub doesn’t drain, (fills up and needed to let it drain between showers) the curtain rod is broken and so the water goes every where, and so my towels were used to keep the floor dry.

Went to iron my cloths, still trying to get to dinner. No iron, nor is there one available at the time. Front desk said they will bring one as soon as they could, and they did. At this price point there should be one in each room.

Made it out to dinner, and a stop at the Walmart for some Fabrezze. The room needed to have the air freshened, if we’ make it for three nights. First time I’ve ever had to buy and use air freshener for a hotel room . Used the entire can over three days.
Now that the room smells good (lol) hardly.

As the can of Fabreeze is done, and so am I. Looking forward to putting this red roof inn the rear view mirror. Unfortunately nothing will change, management knows about all the problems and the room is still worth way less than they’ll charge. Don’t pay more than 50$ for this dump.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Traveltheworldonce,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience at our property, and I personally apologize for your experience. We at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North take pride in our cleanliness, and use guest's comments as a way to better ourselves for current and future valued guest. We provide excellent quality and price for our market and given the opportunity we are willing to show our determination through our hospitable staff who is always willing to meet or exceed a valued guest's expectations. From what I am reading it seems that the room type that was booked was for a standard two full size beds, which does not have the amenities. We do have rooms types that do have irons in them along with other amenities, and all call be explained by our front desk staff, who is always willing and ready to answer any questions our valued guests have Our number is 602 866 1049 please feel free to call aytime. Should you choose to give us the opurtunity we would like to show you the changes we are making based on your comments.

Sincerely

Reviewed 18 March 2018

It didn't seem that bad when we walked in, but as you looked it got worse , the elevator, you can tell that they tried sanding all the graffiti off the stainless walls, the rooms were small beds, like single's, not doubles, our bathroom door looked like a dog tried to dig his way out, the new sink they just put on top of the old counter, the pool area was taken over for a party of 5 guys, then,, they have security for the evening, hmmmm? Not worth the 200 plus a night

Stayed: March 2018

Dear ThePolisher,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at Red Roof Inn Phoenix bell North. I would like to apologize to you about your stay. I am sad to hear that your experience wasn't enjoyable. I will share your comments with my maintenance staff, and look at the bathroom doors to find the one that looks as if a dog had tried digging its way out. We pride ourselves in making our valued guests have a good experience. The elevator walls are a design to give it a swirl effect, and make it look modern, to match with the renovations the hotel had undergone. The pool is for everyone to enjoy, that is a guest at our hotel, and we are glad that it is being utilized for guest satisfaction. If a guest ever has a concern or question we do have staff around 24/7 as we are here for you and future valued guests. We have two types of beds, the first is our two Full size beds and then our single king bed. Should you choose to stay with us again, I ask that you please contact the Front desk at 602 866 1049, and we can ensure reservation accuracy so the proper bed is utilized for you and other valued guests needs.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Let’s start with the main issue: it is a dirty place. Housekeeping is undoubtedly inefficient.

The floor in my room was dirty when I arrived, and was not cleaned for the three days I stayed there. There was still a used soap in the bathroom, just like I would have to reuse it because it was not terminated by the preceding customers... and no need to talk about public areas, especially corridors on the upper floors, which were outrageously filthy.
In spite of the « 100% smoke free » policy, there was an obvious cold tobacco smoke in my room, which actually lasted for all my stay, probably because it is impregnated...

No breakfast, just coffee, often empty in the morning actually... which reception staff didn’t care at all (they ignored me when I notified them).

No fitness room either.

To make it short, don’t stay there unless you have really no other option!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Nathan0250, Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you Djaidje_300 for sharing your comments about your recent stay. The issues you described do not reflect the quality in cleanliness that we have here. While not common, I am sorry that there was a used soap in your bathroom, if given the opportunity we would have happily resolved the issue. My team and I have a very high standard for our cleanliness, as we take pride in our hotel. We do our best to keep coffee filled, while assisting other guest, and ignore no one as we try and make everyone's stay as comfortable as possible. Should you choose to give us another opportunity for another night stay, we will show you that we make it our mission to provide a clean and friendly environment for each of our guests.