Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Downtown
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$94
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$141
US$136
Kimpton
US$74
US$102
US$94
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Phoenix North/Happy Valley(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$179
Homewood
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$105
  • Pool
ZenYard Uptown Inn(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$57
TripAdvisor
All reviewstalking stickdefinitely stay here againconvention centerwalking distancenight managerlight railnice roomchase fieldthe air conditioningplace to stayexcellent locationclose to the airportnice hotelarenavaletlobbybaseball
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay here. The reception staff (Rocio)are so friendly and go the extra mile. We arrived early after an overnight long haul flight and they checked us in early at no extra cost. That alone has made me ‘loyal for life’. Then they sent us to the complimentary breakfast which was outstanding. From Camembert cheese to porridge to fresh make your own waffles. The bed was so comfortable and the room was clean, modern and oh so comfortable. Then on checkout reception was even more helpful with suggestions for our road trip. Love this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

First stay here and very happy. The property is less than 6 month old and shares the building with a Residence Inn. Interesting concept. You need a special key to go to the Residence Inn floors.

The bistro is nice located in the lobby. Service was ok. The rooms are the newest style incarnation. Roomy and modern. The property is a short walk form the convention center and there are plenty of places to eat within walking distance. The airport is less than 20 minute Lyft ride depending on traffic.

The lobby area is modern and spacious. the staff super helpful as were the valet staff! nice job!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I wish I could recommend this hotel. It is by far the nicest Courtyard by Marriott I have ever stayed at. It is close to the Phoenix Convention Center. The staff is courteous and friendly. BUT. There are noises in the walls. Like the high pitched whine that emanates from a power drill or (maybe?) a poorly installed water pipe. This noise was random, happening at all hours of the day. After being awakened during the second night of a 5 night stay, I went to the CVS next door and bought ear plugs. Yeah, that bad.

I was in room 610. I told the front desk about the noise the day I arrived and was assured I was hearing the cleaning crew vacuuming floors. It woke me up the first night--in the middle of the night--and I was assured by a manager it "would be taken care of". After the second night, I recorded the noise and played it for the front desk. That still didn't help them correct it. So I bought the earplugs.

What a shame because it is otherwise a very pretty property. Huge atrium lobby that manages to be inviting at the same time. My guest room was big and nicely decorated. The bathroom had curved shower--wait for it--doors! Glass, curved shower doors. Very, very cool. The TV was big and, when you turned it on, did not blare some cheesy music the way most other Marriott TVs do. Much appreciated. The fitness center is spacious and well equipped. The indoor pool is gorgeous--a big step up from most Courtyard pools.

Other nits? Valet service was friendly, but terribly slow. Waited one morning for 20 minutes, even though the text (you request cars by text) said 5 minutes. The Bistro is understaffed. Waited almost 25 minutes for both breakfast and dinner. If you know The Bistro at a Courtyard, you know this was S-L-O-W.

But until the noise in the wall is fixed, please avoid this property if you value your sleep. And, if you can't, definitely avoid room 610.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Hoyaone
Stephanie R, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at the Courtyard Phoenix Downtown. We would also like to sincerely apologize for falling short in meeting your expectations and will be addressing the issues you mentioned promptly. It is our top priority to provide an exceptional experience with superior service and want to be sure certain guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from happening in the future. We truly hope you will give us another opportunity the next time your travel plans bring you back to Phoenix. We thank you again for staying with us and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The Courtyard is location right in the middle of downtown Phoenix and close to all the activities in the area, baseball and basketball. It is in the Old Phoenix area where many buildings have renovated and restored. Many restaurants are nearby within walking distance, and public transportation is right out the door.
The facility is new, opened in June 2017. There is a small bar and bistro located off the lobby which is good for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a drink is desired. The rooms are large, well furnished, complete with a minibar free Wi-Fi. Most of it is a very quiet t for the location.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Norb W
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

My review is based on hotels of this price range. It was the best Courtyard ive been to and so far 60 nights at various ones. It was new, opened this year, and located vwry well. Across the street from phoenix cityscape, Talking Stick Areana, and Chase field. We also walked to the Comerica from the hotel i. Less tahn 10 minutes. So many cool restaurants nearby. We actually only ate at the Arrigant Butcher but I saw several places I want to try next time. The valet parking was convenient but at $30 a night very steep. The interior has a simple bar and restaurant that I wouldnt bother with since there are rrstaurants and bars as well as starbucks and chipotles near. In the room waa small refrigerator, coffee machine and bottled water for $4.50.
My govt rate king bed room was $80 a night. With parking and taxes i spent 125.
I will definitely return. Good service and nice room and couch. I particularly liked the ability to use my netflix acct on their tv.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple