Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix
Siesta Palms(Phoenix)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 502(Phoenix)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My son is in the Baptist Hospital on Bethany Home Rd. Enjoyed our stay at Quality Inn. it was close and received very good treatment by personnel who worked there, Sam was a great person to work with. showed a lot of respect for people. (Three different stays at this Inn in April)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank John M
Reviewed 22 April 2014

After traveling from NY to AZ in 3 short days and some of the not so nice hotels along the way we were a little worried about what was to come next. When we arrived at the Quality Inn in Phoenix, AZ Mike the front desk gentleman was VERY friendly helpful and professional asked if we had any questions and gave us all information we asked about. So far so good. Things were looking up however we had not seen the smoking rm yet.. Upon opening the door to our rm it was a GOD send. The smoking rm was cooled for us it was VERY clean and in mint condition.. The pool is totally terrific as well. If you are ever in need for a rm in the Phoenix AZ area DO NOT hesitate to stay here!!! Thank you again Mike for a great check in at a A plus hotel. When we are in the area again this definitely will be the place that we stay!! 100% satisfaction is what you get here!!! Barb & Chris & Natilee

Room Tip: Any room I would imagine would be great if the smoking ones are.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was weary about staying in another Quality Inn after my experience at a different venue days prior; however, I was better impressed by this location.
The front desk agent allowed me to check into my room two hours in advance.
The room was clean & was quiet in the back parking lot area. The pool was nice.
The breakfast at this location was much better than others; they advertised a hot breakfast and it was just that: bagels, waffles, biscuits, scrambled eggs, bacon, various cereals, etc.
Although this hotel isn't in the best area, I would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank xanderin05
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I tried to register at this place and they told me the room wasnt ready....so I went to lunch. I came back and they said the room wasnt ready, so I sat in the lobby and watched as another guest registered and was given her room key! I then asked why I wasnt able to register.....they LOST my confirmation.....when I gave them the conf number...it still took 30 mins to get me registered.

This place is dirty, noisey and not worth the money they ask for one of their very old, nasty dirty rooms. There is no management whatsoever and the breakfast is never on time.

Dont bother with this place!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim K
Manager M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Thank you for time and business. We strive to exceed guest expectations, in your case we did not achieve our goal. We continuously review our operation and make adjustments where necessary. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have another chance to at your business.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Unfortunately, I can't even rate this hotel average. If it weren't for the GM and Sam, my rating would be worse. Those guys are the saving grace to this place. But even great staff can only defend a hotel in disarray so much. It is extremely dated, very few outlets, base of tub/bathroom dirty,something 'crusty' on the sheets, wifi spotty at best, t.v. pic was snowy, 'queen' beds are full size,..not a fan of the counter/sink out in room with beds. This is a 'park in front of your room' hotel/motel so if you open your curtains, you are inviting everyone who passes by into your room. To top things off, we had a water leak in the bathroom, that is, water pouring out of vent above the toilet! Sam is very personable. I reported the crusty sheet, the wifi, and the leak. He cleaned up the leak one time himself and compensated us for it, but it never was fixed during our 3 night stay (no available rooms to transfer to). Long story short, this place needs some tlc. Great price? Well, that depends on what you expect and what you're comfortable with regarding your hotel stay. I won't be staying here again and will be more than hesitant to stay at a Quality Inn again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank bmxm0m

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is valuable and enables us to address our opportunities for improvement . Thank you again for your business and feedback.