US$66
US$69
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$89
Courtyard
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$83
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$133
US$124
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

Aloft Phoenix-Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$57
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$129
US$118
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2014

I was a bit intimidated by some of the nasty reviews for this hotel, but my experience wasn't all that terrible. But it still was deficient in many respects.

First, this hotel is very difficult to find. It is set back at least 200 yards from the street it it on. There are a lot of bright neon signs for other establishments on the street, and this hotel's sign is barely illuminated by comparison. It was a dark night and I drove by it twice before I actually found the entrance.

The front desk clerk and the check-in process were fine.

The room itself was OK. It was very clean and neatly made up. But the in-room kitchenette needs a lot of work. The cabinets are very cheaply made, and the edges are crumbling. The freezer part of the fridge was also totally iced over, as if it had never ever been defrosted. There was barely enough room in there to put my ice pack for my cooler.

Pet peeve department: if a hotel goes to the expense of putting alarm clocks in the room, they do absolutely no good if the clock isn;t set to the right time! Why can't the housekeeper look a the clock and make sure it is set correctly. Why doesn't the housekeeping supervisor check the clock, too? This hotel does have housekeeping supervisors, right? I'm not so sure.

There was a reasonably nice flat screen TV in the room, but the base is glued to the top of the dresser and it is impossible to turn it so that you can watch it while sitting at the table. What are they thinking?

The checkout process was non-existent. There was nobody at the front desk at 7:30 AM. Nobody. No bell to ring or whatever. I waited for 5 minutes, and still nobody showed up, so I just left my card key on the counter and left.

To the hotel manager who is going to respond to this review, PLEASE, don't give me any canned and lame excuses and apologies. If you are serious, you will contact me offline and offer me a partial refund of my room charges.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rusty L
Reviewed 23 September 2014

One Night Stay. The room was very hot & didn't cool down after nearly an hour so I called the front desk & after about 20 more minutes of hot they changed my room. The AC was noisy but thankfully cool. Free WiFi but a very weak signal so I had to use my cellphone hot spot. The next morning the shower didn't work, so I took a bath instead. Would have preferred a shower but at least the water was hot. Noticed in the vanity sink water came out sideways from the faucet. Very old fixture, probably from the 90's. Room seemed clean, flat panel TV. My room was equipped with a sofa bed & kitchenette which might be nice for extended stays, but I didn't need it. The free breakfast (served until 9am) was a bit unorganized and not manned by Quality Inn staff. I got there around 8:45am Sunday morning. I decided on a small container of Yogurt but there were no spoons, just some plastic knives. Managed to find a bit of coffee. The staff was pleasant enough (not rude) and the room appeared clean. I think they need to take care if some maintenance issues, namely plumbing and cooling. Fix the WiFi, organize the breakfast a little better (check the coffee pots, utensils). Really just the basic stuff. Doubt I'll be going back anytime soon.

Room Tip: Just check everything. Esp the Air Conditioning & shower.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Joann Q
Reviewed 10 September 2014

My husband and I most always stay at a Quality Inn. Great price and clean places. This particular one was NOT clean, had a WEIRD vibe to it. Dark and sad looking. We were saying goodbye to our daughter as we left her off at College and this was NOT how we wanted to spend our last night with her.

The good thing: The front desk lady did give us a refund after we checked in and saw the room. I was impressed by that. She also was willing to help us locate another place. Which we did right next door.

IF you like a dark uninviting room with a kitchen...this is the place for you. If you would prefer a light and airy feel, this is NOT the place for you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheri S
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We got to this hotel it was closed by the police. We had to find another hotel and the first choice reservation was not much help the first time we called. We had to make 3 calls to find someone to help us find another hotel. Why we were not called to tell us the hotel closed I have no idea. But it is not a fun thing at 8 pm at night to look for another room.

Room Tip: Call before you go make sure the hotel is still open.
Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cathyhelland
Manager M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

The Quality Inn & Suites was closed by the property owners on June 11, 2014 for major renovations. It is scheduled to reopen in mid-late August 2014. Full time security has been hired to secure the grounds 24/7 during the shutdown and construction phase. We have made arrangements with the Quality Inn & Suites Metrocenter to honor our bookings at the confirmed rate on each reservation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our guests.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My son is in the Baptist Hospital on Bethany Home Rd. Enjoyed our stay at Quality Inn. it was close and received very good treatment by personnel who worked there, Sam was a great person to work with. showed a lot of respect for people. (Three different stays at this Inn in April)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family