“Great Location!”
Very good
View from patio sitting on 2person swing beautiful sunsets
Exercise room
Beautiful Cactus Gardens
2 person swing to watch beautiful sunsets table and chairs for your morning coffee
Walking paths
Living room with view of golf course
Living room New TV
Queen bed, tv, view of golf course when you wake up in the morning.
Bathroom
Queen Bed
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Phoenix
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

This is a great 1 bedroom condo with excellent features and really an absolute perfect location not that far from 51 and 101 two major highways. The view onto the golf course is breathtaking, the apartment complex is extremely quiet, I really could not recommend this place any more. Will definitely stay here in the future. Owner is very responsive to all your needs, thanks Gayle! And I forgot, the price is excellent!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Oct 2013
Jamie,
Thank you for the review! I just returned from AZ . We have new carpet, painted, new blinds, bedding and new fully stocked kitchen. You will love it on your next visit.
Cave Creek
Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
3 Jun 2013
Woody,
Hope to see you next year. Thank you for being such a wonderful guest in our condo.
WA
Reviewed 27 May 2013 for a stay in February 2013

27 May 2013
Rodger,
Thank you for sending the list I asked for, I am actually going to be staying in the condo next month for a week and will be able to take care of things while there. Of course I will love shopping for new linens etc. I was not aware that we needed new linens, I depend on my guests to let me know if anything needs updating and you have done such a wonderful job.
Hope to see you next year.
TX
Reviewed 11 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
11 Oct 2012
I am so happy you enjoyed our condo! You were wonderful guests and welook forward to your future visits. My favorite is the porch and privacy too! The local shops and restaurants are great because you just walk across the street.
WiseTrave...
Burnaby, Canada
“Very good value”
Reviewed 17 June 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at Gayle Cowper's first floor condo at Anasazi Village, April 2011. The condo is clean, quiet and the kitchen has all necessary tools. It is located on the Paradise Valley Golf Course. There are beautiful walking/running trails around parts of the golf course. It is conveniently located across the street from the Paradise Valley Mall, near big box stores and restaurants. We corresponded with Gayle via email and by phone. She was very efficient in her responses to our inquiries. Our security deposit was promptly refunded after our departure. The rent was reasonable and we would definitely return for future stays.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing