“Love this place”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 3,289 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Camelback & 24th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Casual yet elegant restaurant with an amazing wine list. The atmosphere is great without being stuffy. Awesome and helpful service with the most incredible food. I highly recommend this restaurant and would never turn down an evening at Seasons 52.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

This is a large, seasonal American style restaurant with a mix of comfort and happy hour food. I had the flatbread and crab cake appetizers which were good. Others had the lobster bisque soup and lobster ravioli (also good), and the BBQ meatloaf entree. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Service was very good.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I absolutely love this restaurant's concept. Fresh seasonal dishes that are filling but not too high in calories. The meals really are well thought out. I particularly like going here on my last night in town since I have stuffed my self to the gills at many other restaurants prior, I will make it a must eat place every time i'm in town,

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Great food, great service (Hannah was awesome)! Manager stopped by for a chat. Complimentary flat breads. Great wine list and all around great ambience. We had a wonderful evening. You won't be disappointed! Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Seasons 52 is located at the Biltmore Fashion Park in Phoenix. The interior is beautifully appointed with appropriate lighting. We were promptly seated. Our server (I believe her name was Amanda) was very knowledgeable including the wine list. She also provided very good service without being intrusive.

My wife and I enjoyed the two crab starters and split the caesar salad (it was still more than enough). We also both enjoyed the lamb shank. The meat virtually fell of the bone. Of course, we enjoyed the chocolate deserts, which are small enough to still enjoy after a substantial meal.

In short, we loved it!

I've been there several times for business lunches as well.