“Authentic Brick Oven Pizza”
Review of Pizzeria Bianco

Pizzeria Bianco
Ranked #50 of 3,314 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2016

I was in town visiting family and they recommended this place for pizza. Server suggested each of the four in our party order their own pizza, which we did and shared. We probably could have gotten by with 3, but gave us lots of options. Between the group we had the Sonny Boy, Wiseguy, Pizza Verde and Margarhita. All were amazing on a thin and crispy crust. Local beer was the beverage choice. Rice pudding was suggested as a dessert. It was served cold which surprised me, but it was creamy and delicious. I would highly recommend this location. Get there at opening or be prepared to wait for 2 hours for a table in this small but wonderful place!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Have heard raves about this restaurant for years. It's always hard to get into the one downtown so when I heard there was one in the colonnade I was happy to give it a try. I was very pleased with it. The wait staff was very attentive the pizza very good. I know that supposedly it's the best pizza in the nation but I thought it was good pizza. As a Brooklynite it's not exactly what I call real New York pizza but it was very good . Crust yummy, wood burning fire flavor, and that makes it very special. Cute little place nice to meet friends there . Definitely need a reservation.

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

I had such high hopes going into this restaurant. My friend and I ordered a winter greens salad, margarita pizza and mesquite apple cake. Obviously I went to try the pizza! It was just your average wood fired pizza. Still good, just not what I thought.

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Came here for a quick lunch- pizza was some of the best we have ever had, fantastic crust. Also the bread was amazing! Hope to be back in the future.

1  Thank missmadison
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

We love this s place! Best pizza around! A must go! Order a good bottle of wine and enjoy yourself. You will feel you are in Italy, loving authentic pizza!
They make their own cheese and the dough is exceptional! Highly recommended!