“A little bland”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I ate here a few times years ago and thought the food was quite good. Then it seemed to go downhill a little so I went elsewhere. My family tried it recently as I read the very positive reviews. We tried the sweet and sour chicken, teriyaki chicken, moo goo gai pan, and chow Mein. Although the ingredients seemed to be of high quality all of the food was quite bland. The sweet and sour sauce was more of just a very sweet sauce and lacked the bit of sour. I will try this place one more time to see if we went on an off day. If it improves I will write a more positive review.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

we have been going to this place for years-i did not even realize that they were on trip advisor- great food better prices- very freindly

Reviewed 3 June 2008

Although the restaurant has tables and chairs, it's not a place to really dine in. The ambiance leaves much to be desired.
BUT THE FOOD!!!
By far the best Chinese take out I've found in the north east part of Phoenix, and I've hit all of them!. Most highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 December 2007

Best kept secret in Phoenix for Chinese Food.
Fast and really great prices.
Once I found this place, i eat there all the time now.

Cactus and 32nd St. NE corner. Looks like a hole in the wall, and it sort of is, but the food is 5 star.