“Great Chocolate Mini Chimis”

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant on Thomas
Get food delivered
Ranked #341 of 3,331 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mexican desserts are loaded with flavor, especially fried ice cream and chocolate mini chimis. I was so excited to try some local flare. The spicy espinaca was packed with spinach. I enjoyed the appetizer and desserts. Great pricing for the espinaca queso.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

We loved this resturent, chili relleno was perfect. The taco was fresh and crisp. We’re visiting the area and wish we had a Mexican restaurant like this where we live.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 7 November 2020

Each time I've ate at Garcia's Mexican Restaurant its been good. Fish tacos are yummy! There salsa & bean dip are great too!

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Travelbug6002
Reviewed 24 February 2020

Natalie, my 6+ year granddaughter, & I ate Sunday lunch at this Garcia's at 46th & Thomas. Natalie had a plain bean & cheese burrito with a slice of orange over lettuce and a packet of Goldfish cheesies + water. I had a cup of Chicken Tortilla soup & the Avocado Chicken Salad with tomatoes & cheese and a raspberry vinagriette dressing over a bed or greens in a huge tortilla bowl. We had chips with a bean dip & a red salsa at the beginning before the food came. The food was good and I had leftovers to take with us which is great. After I asked for no cheese on my salad, the chicken tortilla soup arrived with a chunk of finely grated cheese on the top. Since I try to avoid dairy, I forgot to ask for the soup without added cheese. The food was very tasty, not too spicy but good flavor.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank JUDY R
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

We had supper at Garcia’s early on a Friday evening and were seated immediately. It was much busier when we left but there was still seating. The main room, housing a bar was very lively. My sister found her fajita excellent. While my chimichanga was good, I’ve had better. We found the decor very nice and had no trouble parking.

Date of visit: February 2020