Lowest prices for your stay
RM 1,267
Fully refundable before Thu, 29 Feb
Hotels.com
Lol.travel
RM 1,195
All reviews living room close to the airport parking lot the shuttle driver would definitely stay here again nice pool convenient location free breakfast beautiful property lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2023 via mobile

Bro don’t stay here, smh. It’s an older hotel, first room smelled like smoke the second smelled weird. The A/C is locked to a certain point 67 but only gets low as 71 degrees. Don’t stay here. There are other hotels that are close by that are better.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matthew Strawn, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2023

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and associated review. I want to sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with the smoke smell and AC issues you experienced. We take great pride in being an all non-smoking facility and clearly there was an issue with the room that was given. This is in no way acceptable for our hotel and certainly not the experience we strive to provide. I would like to make things right with you. Please contact me directly so I may be of service.

MStrawn@highgate.com

Reviewed 28 October 2023 via mobile

Excellent rooms. Very clean, with ample space. Different areas to enter the hotel premises, with a card key of course. Elevators nice and clean and front office services is very excellent, so nice and so attentive. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear RodriguezFam05!

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us on Tripadvisor.com! Reviews like yours make our day and I will be sharing your experience with our staff so they may be recognized for their efforts in making your stay exceptional. Thank you again and we hope that you will visit us again on your next trip out to Phoenix!

Mstrawn@highgate.com

Reviewed 11 October 2023

The room was spacious, the door opened in to a living area with a sofa, chair and tv. The bedroom was large with a separate bathroom.
The wash basin unit was in the bedroom which we found a little strange.
Our bathroom was dreadful, the shower was rubbish, the plug which you pull up on the tap to make the shower work only came half way so the bath filled up with water as we showered.
The flush on the toilet was delicate, you had to use the main body of it and not the handle.
Staff were nice hence 3 stars but for this well known brand this room let you down.

Date of stay: October 2023
Matthew Strawn, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2023

Dear Happytripper1974,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor.com! We take the time to review all the feedback we receive and use that feedback to determine all of our future amenities and services. I want to sincerely apologize for the malfunctioning shower plug and handle on the toilet. I will be having our engineering team respond to your guest room so this may not impact another guest. I also will have our housekeeping team take a look into the smell of the guestroom as this is very unusual for us. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we may address the issues immediately. I will also be sure to recognize our staff who assisted you during your stay as clearly they were the highlight of the visit. Happytripper1974 thank you again for your time and please contact me directly as we would love the opportunity to make things right with you and earn your business back.

Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North

Reviewed 28 August 2023

Older hotel but nice. Room was clean, beds very comfortable and grounds nice with large pool. Staff needs to improve on the following: Upon check in, large sign says “permit required” with daily rate. After I was all checked in I had to ask for parking permit. Had I not asked, I wouldn’t have received one. Upon departure I noticed that most cars weren’t displaying a permit which makes me wonder if that’s why parking was hard to come by. Maybe non guests are using parking lot. Breakfast. Do they offer it? No idea as I wasn’t given any information on breakfast, dinner or any thing offered at hotel. I had to ask what time pool closed and where ice machine was as no information was provided. I was checked in, given keys and that was it. Were they busy when I checked in? Nope. I was the only person line so no excuse not to provide some useful information. Hopefully staff is trained to do more than the bare minimum.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Matthew Strawn, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2023

Dear ChickwithSoul,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor.com. I want to thank you for your kind comments regarding our suites and cleanliness. We take great pride in our all suite property with oasis pool. I also want to let you know I will be using your feedback as a training tool with our front desk. You are correct that as a full service property we offer many amenities and services that other limited service hotels do not offer. Check in time is a great oppertunity to review and our team will be working on this as an ongoing training topic to better serve our guests. Thank you again for your review and we hope that you will return as we are continusly working to improve our property.

Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North
602-358-0900

Reviewed 30 July 2023

Waited 1 1/2 hrs for the shuttle from
The airport to the hotel in 112° . Nicest gal at check in Rosey! Woke up the first morning to awful, horrible coffee in my room, this single Keureg has never been cleaned blek!! Stepped out of my room into 6" of water. Monsoon filled the patio took off my shoes and waded through. Coffee in restaurant was great. A/C in meeting room was not efficient. Pool was great

Room tip: $18,50 for a over done burger for lunch is twice what it was worth
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Matthew Strawn, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2023

Dear Carried474,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us on TripAdvisor. I want to first say thank you for your kind comments about our front desk agent Rosie! I will be sure that she is recognized for her efforts. I would also like to apologize for the issues you experienced including our shuttle service to and from the airport. All items here will be addressed at the highest level as we take our guest feedback very seriously and take pride in our hotel. Thank you again for attending the conference and we look forward to hosting next year and improving on the event.

602-358-0900