1,896 results
All reviews camelback mountain cooks restaurant valencia casita gas fireplace pool staff grounds are beautiful romantic getaway private patio steam room turn down service valet staff old town scottsdale pool area business meeting fitness center phoenix area gratuities
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

On our way to the resort it felt like we were in the downtown area of Phoenix but as soon as we turn to the entrance of the hotel, its seemed like we're in a different area. The resort has a ver welcoming atmosphere and has a great view of the Camelback Mountain. They have some accommodations that are like hotel style but they have casitas if you like more privacy rather than the view. I highly recommend this resort. Great spa and has heated outdoor swimming pool.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 31joy
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Royal Palms for two lovely days to get away from the cold winter in the North. It was luxurious yet casual. Private but friendly. A stone’s throw from the airport and some amazing restaurants. It felt like a better version of Palm Springs with the lush vegetation, trees and bougainvillea. The service was excellent. I stayed in a Montevista suite overlooking a gorgeous and quiet courtyard with water features and fire pits. It was nice to be away from the bustling pool area. I look forward to coming back soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank amycbryson
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We came to Scottsdale for a relaxing vacation. We checked in and immediately checked out of the Hyatt Gainey Ranch because it was completely overrun with kids. The Hyatt customer service kindly switched us to this resort. What an oasis. The property is gorgeous and smells wonderful—like orange blossoms. It’s peaceful and quiet. The hot tub is hot and the pool is warm. The staff is friendly. The restaurant is delicious. Our private casita-like room has its own fireplace, which is amazing. At night the trees have garden lights hat light up, giving a romantic atmosphere. We don’t see any kids here. I can’t tell you how happy we are to have switched. Definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SugarJen85
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I read a few reviews, some raved others said "not as good as it used to be." Well, I don't know what it used to be, but I am impressed. The property is gorgeous and the service is stellar top to bottom. I felt so well attended to by everyone. It was a joy to relax in this quaint AND sophisticated property. I highly recommend. And I'm super picky.

Room tip: Ask the hotel front desk. They know that each room is unique
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This resort is gorgeous and has an intimate boutique hotel feel. The grounds are stunning. The food at T Cooks is delicious. However, I did not find the food at the poolside restaurant to be of good quality.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple