US$66
US$74
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$83
US$75
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$89
Courtyard
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Aloft Phoenix-Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$71
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$57
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$151
US$124
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$129
  • Pool
US$59
3,776 results
All reviewshole in the wallwater parkmini golflazy riverriver ranchbedroom casitacoyote campaunt chiladassports poolspring breakswim up barmain poolfamily vacationtennis courtslounge chairslarge poolliving area
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This is a proximately my third stay at this Resort. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my stays at this place. One of the concierge is that comes to mind is David Richardson who is absolutely outstanding. Very creative, he was able to find things for me to do and places to go to occupy my time here when I was engaged in business. The other concierge Carol is also delightful. While this is a bit of an older property they are doing some renovating which is working out really well. When I come to Phoenix for for business or pleasure is my place of choice, the Pointe Squaw Peak Hilton. I commend them on their high standards of excellence.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Sadly we only stayed one night en route from the airport to our next stop. We received a friendly welcome, speedy, efficient which is just what we needed after a long day travelling. Suite was dated, but very clean with everything we needed and more. Beds were comfy. Coffee was lovely. We had a wander round and liked what we saw. Popped into Ricos and ate a great meal there, then retired for the night. Checkout was very easy, all done from the room. We were up and out the next morning so never got to experience all this resort has to offer, but based on our brief stay, we would recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

It reminds me of an old 70s condo subdivision. Our view is horrific and our patio is enclosed with a concrete wall you can't even see over if you sit in a patio chair. The patio is so narrow my mother and I can barely fit out here. I would think if they are going to make you state at the parking lot they could atleast make the concrete wall lose to see over. I don't enjoy being in the mountains staring at concrete while I have my morning coffee. The staff is nice and did allow us early check in but we won't be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Don't stay at this hotel. The lazy river pool was very dirty. There was loud jack hammering in the early morning and trucks making deliveries. The balconies were dirty and cramped. The elevator was out of service and we had to carry five bags and two children over stairs. Although property was not even close to capacity we had to pay $80.00 for an extended check out to meet out flight needs. Don't pay to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JonMcFarland-GM, General Manager at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you for providing this feedback regarding your recent visit. Please accept my apologies for any frustrations you experienced during your stay. We are currently refreshing the North Pointe elevators in stages; I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this created for you. Your comments have been shared with our leadership team to ensure we take the appropriate steps as to not repeat what you experienced. Thank you again for your feedback.

At your service,
Jon

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is a very enjoyable place to stay with exceptional guest services. The price is well worth the experience. The pools are spread out with the lazy river and slide being the highlights. I wish I had had more time to enjoy all of the options this resort offered!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends