Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$104
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$66
US$40
US$199
US$189
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenphoenix airportfront deskbedroom suitechinese cultural centerearly flightamerican airlineswork spacethe shuttle drivernext morningfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againstayed one nightoatmealhot tubhome away from homerooms were very clean
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I stayed here in the beginning of May for 6 days. I really enjoyed my stay! The staff was friendly and very helpful. The property was clean and the rooms were great! It made me feel like I was staying in an apartment. I loved having a living area and kitchen. The breakfast was good. I didn't use the pool, but it looked nice, although a little on the smaller side. The airport shuttle was great and on-time. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Phoenix. I received a great deal for this property online.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Reserved the two bedroom suite because we were traveling with my elderly parents. Mom uses a walker. We've stayed at residence inns before and room sizes were fine but this two bedroom was small. The room we had I could barely walk around the bed. Living area was very small. Wifi only works in common areas of hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Cynthia G, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Greetings drmoore,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your feedback. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I really had high hopes for this hotel. I struggle to find ones in the Phoenix area with hot tubs. This one had it, so we tried this hotel. It was also very close to the OASIS Hospital where my wife was to have surgery.

The hotel and rooms were very clean and quiet. The pool was great and the hot tub was also great. The hotel is close to places to eat, but if you plan on walking to them, understand that the neighborhood is not the best. While we had no troubles walking around, we did get some looks from the residents in the various housing developments.

It did have breakfast included. It was very basic and much lacked variety, but it was warm and filling and saved you from having to eat someplace else.

Some oddities with hotel where what made the experience less than it could be. The cable was sorely limited. It had basic cable. Almost every other hotel I stay at has several premium channels for movies... not this one. It also has no ice makers... none... zero... you have go to the front desk to get a bag of ice...

Ultimately, it was a nice enough hotel. However, it is unlikely that I would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Cynthia G, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Bryan B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization.

Front Office Manager
Phoenix Airport Residence Inn
cynthiageorgian@remingtonhotels.com
602.273.9220

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The Residence Inn in Phoenix near the airport is a nice hotel that is conveniently located, has an airport shuttle service, and is clean. The rooms are in separate buildings and not joined. This wouldn’t be a bad thing but it is difficult to get from building to building. We were in one that we had to walk past 2 other buildings and around the pool. There are two doors for the main building – one on the pool side and one in the front (the reception desk is near the front and they cannot see to the back). If your key doesn’t work, you’ll have to walk around the building to get inside.

We stayed on New Year’s Eve so we could go to the Fiesta Bowl on New Year’s Day. The hotel didn’t seem to be crowded and several of the staff were standing around talking. I asked a maid for additional cream for coffee and was told she didn’t have any. Really? So I asked a couple of staff near the breakfast area – they rolled their eyes and told me they didn’t have any until breakfast. I had to go to the front desk to get some. When we checkout out, I got a late checkout but the keys stopped working. I had to walk around the building to get in which was difficult with luggage, etc. No apologies… just told that was the way it worked.

The rooms were nice, clean and comfortable. But with the lack of customer service, we will be hard pressed to return to this hotel. There are a lot of other Marriott hotels in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Cynthia G, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear SusieMartin726,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It was a pleasure connecting with you via email. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Spent the night in their two bedroom suite with my family, which were very adequate. Gave us early checkin which was nice. Breakfast was very satisfactory, with multiple options, great gravy with the biscuits and gravy.
Only downside, and not the hotels fault, was our late visit to the pool where a family with unruly kids were throwing exploded watermelons on the pool deck and into the pool creating a huge mess and creating an uncomfortable atmosphere, while the parents looked on without a care in the world. Oh Joy!
We went back to the confines of our spacious room.
We did have one other problem, which unlike the pool fiasco we told the hotel about, and they were very responsive and satisfactorily corrected the situation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Cynthia G, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Nick J,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave your feedback. We are so pleased to have hosted you and your family and hope to see you back on your next trip to Phoenix.