“Hip bistro”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Right on Roosevelt, within walking distance of Film Bar and The Nash, this great bistro frequently features live music and always a good ambiance.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

Nice simple atmosphere, clean well balanced dishes, relaxed vibe, good service.
A nice place for a comfortable break in the Roosevelt District.
I've been for lunch and dinner. We always feel that we were well treated, and enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

This is my favorite restaurant in the area near Roosevelt Row. They always have fantastic draft beers and sandwiches. On this trip I had the ultimate grilled cheese (prosciutto bacon, aged brie, smoked mozzarella, swiss) that comes with tomato bisque. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

Carley's Bistro fit the bill for my husband and myself. He eats meat and am a veggie. Having tickets for a jazz concert at The Nash (see separate review).Carley's location was perfect, about 20 steps away from the concert venue. It is funky, fun and offers choices for any diet. The staff is particularly wonderful. Friendly, highly attentive and young and adorable. We sat at a high top for two and at at a very leisurely pace, starting 1:30 hours before the downbeat.

My hubby's roast beef sandwich on bread was delicious he said and my tomato-basil soup and beet salad combo was very tasty, but contained a bit too much oil in the salad. No matter, they have a full bar good choices from soup to nuts and deserves a visit.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

After visiting the Japanese Friendship Garden, I was looking for lunch. Siri brought up several so I selected one with good reviews. This is a great spot. It was very quiet early afternoon but excellent service. The Tuscon sandwich was wonderful, very tasty with great focaccia bread and veggies with pesto. The tomato basil soup was also excellent. I would retun when in Phoenix.