See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I always look at Trip Advisor before I stay at a new hotel, and I was encouraged by the good reviews of this place. I was pleased to see they were all true. My room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and James (the desk clerk/manager?) was very friendly and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised to find my room had a jacuzzi, which in other hotel/motels I would pay twice what I paid for this room. The location next to Safeway is very convenient as well. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Lyndal S
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Stayed one night here after seeing the reviews and spotting it on a recent visit. Friendly, quiet, clean, great bed. Got up before the coffee was made but walked to the Starbucks next door. Sat outside my room with my coffee watching the sun light up the mountains in the distance.

Room Tip: King bed in number 10 was great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jill v
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We were in Prescott in mid February. We decided to stay an extra night but had to look for a different place to stay because where we were staying was already booked. The Motor Lodge was full but recommended the Pine View Motel. What a wonderful place. Small and tucked away next to the Safeway on White Spar, it was super clean had a big bathroom with a jacuzzi and was as comfortable as any place we have ever stayed and even better than some. Not all rooms have a jacuzzi but you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't stay here on your next run to Prescott. Comfortable bed, microwave and refrigerator in room at a very good price. We highly recommend it. In fact, I am making reservations this afternoon for another stay.

Room Tip: Rooms 12 and 14 have jacuzzis.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Thomas N
Reviewed 17 September 2010

Stayed here on our little tour on our Harley Davidson. Nice and quite , clean, comfortable and a good price. Jenise the owner couldnt have been more helpful !

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple