All reviews boutique hotel cookies whiskey row continental breakfast bagels no elevator white noise machine bay window themed rooms capitol suite claw foot tub keurig coffee parking garage fresh berries rooms are small cute hotel hard boiled eggs
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Stayed one night at the Grand Highland Hotel. The hotel is perfectly located on Whiskey Row. It's a rather small boutique type hotel. Be prepared for a very small room though if you're claustrophobic. Due to it's size, it's also very easy to hear your neighbors if they're being loud.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I stayed one night at the Grand Highland Hotel and my first impression was very nice. It was clean, well equipped, conveniently located and had a very quaint style. My only complaint is that the air conditioner made an annoyingly loud noise intermittently throughout the night. I had to wear earplugs, which, ironically, were provided, but even then it was somewhat annoying. I complained to the staff whose response seemed unconcerned, as if it were expected. Other than that, I thought the place was great and a great deal.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for the final night of my Arizona trip. I picked the Sharlott Hall room, and I cannot stop raving about this stay.

The rooms are clean and the decor is unique and charming. The bed is so comfy and the claw foot tub is absolutely divine. Every member of the staff that I met was so kind and accommodating and answered all my silly questions. Special thanks to Chris who helped me plan my ideal stay!

This is walking distance from great dining options and was a short drive to the Granite Dells. I would love to stay here again if I wind up back in the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Our group of 3 couples spent one night at the Grand Highland and were excited to find this unique boutique hotel. The check in process was smooth, the rooms were immaculate, and the customer service was above and beyond. The location of the Grand Highland was perfect for us, close to restaurants and bars. Our next trip to Prescott will include a longer stay at this hotel.

1  Thank Dajones829
Grand H, Manager at Grand Highland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us! It was our pleasure to host your group at our hotel. We are happy to hear that our rooms and staff met all your expectations. Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you at The Grand Highland Hotel soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We were staying in Scottsdale for a couple months, and decided to take an overnight trip to Prescott. We like staying in hotels with some character as opposed to the chain hotels. And the Grand Highland certainly does have the charm. It is right on Whiskey Row, right next to the popcorn store. You do have to carry your suitcases upstairs, because all the rooms are on the upper level, but it is worth the steps. We got one of the 2 rooms that overlook Montezuma St, but it was very quiet. They have extra sound deadening shutters in the room so you can close them at night. Nice bathroom, charming room, and a light breakfast was include. It was certainly worth the visit to Prescott.

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear guest,

We thank you for your detailed review. It is so wonderful to know that you were able to enjoy your stay at our unique and historic hotel. Please do not hesitate to ask the staff next time to help you with your suitcases. We have personal on the property 24/7 for your convenience. And please come and see us again!