If you're looking for a hotel that offers it all this is the place. A short walk (2 blocks) away from whiskey row. Located next to a shopping complex that offers everything you need. Most importantly the staff lead by Theresa Stalica is super friendly and accomadating. The property offers an indoor pool and hot tub that open up the the patio. Patio has a grill to cook on and a gas fireplace to sit around relax. When I come to Prescott I always stay at the Springhill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites