“A Quiet, Clean, Efficient Stay for a Reasonable Price”

Heritage House Motel
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We booked our room and let the hotel know we would be coming to town after midnight. The desk attendant told us where to find the key and that was that. No muss no fuss. We were dead dog tired from our trip and were happy with our 1st level floor accommodations in room #103. Although I would have preferred a king sized bed, the two queens provided worked out well. The room is small but efficiently laid out and had all the comforts in a quaint, homey way. The only thing I missed was having an iron and ironing board in the room. The reason why two queen beds worked out for my husband and I was that I fell sick with a fever the 2nd day of our stay. My husband went along to take care of our business (helping our son move) while I nursed my fever. Ugh. Despite my infirmity, my stay in the bed was very comfortable as I was in the bed and bathroom extensively. The TV/remote set up was located for easy viewing, and the bed and pillows were clean and fresh (I check these things, you see). Our room was outfitted with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker despite the room's diminutive size. I must say, I never felt cramped or constrained here. Some may say this place is bare bones, but I say it is charming, cleaner and quieter than some other places we've stayed. One cautionary mention there is a Sports Bar on one side of the property and I read from others was more noisy. Personally I didn't experience this as our room was close to the Office. Lastly, the parking can be tight and challenging if you are not a great driver. Plan ahead, don't drive like an idiot, leave the Limo at home! Would I stay here again? Absolutely yes-very likely when all the rates in Prescott rise. This hotel is a good value.

Room Tip: Stay by the Office or the side opposite the Sports bar for more quiet. No elevator, only stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 808czarina
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! We are glad to hear that you found your room to be clean, quiet, affordable, well equipped and that you had no problems finding your room key. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and recommending us to future guests. See you again on your next visit to Prescott! Cheers!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed there several nights in June and have reservations for another stay in early August. This is a very good value. Rooms are spacious and the property is kept very clean. I was encouraged to make intiial reservations when it became clear from reading prior reviews that these good folks run a tight ship and do not tolerate nonsense or inconsiderate guests. We were not disappointed.

Room Tip: Parking is tight. Get a room facing downtown. Best parking on west side of building.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much for your wonderful review and kind words! We are glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and spacious. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and recommending us to future guests. See you again in August! Cheers!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Clean grounds, and simple but clean rooms. Affordable and surprisingly quiet, even in the bottom floor, corner room. Parking on site. Close to downtown Prescott-Courthouse Square. (7 min walk, 1 min drive.)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much for your wonderful review and kind words! We are glad to hear that you found our grounds & rooms to be very clean, affordable, close to the downtown area and our staff accommodating & kind. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and recommending us to future guests. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Prescott! Cheers!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Stayed here to save some money & was not disappointed! Clean, comfortable & quiet rooms. Outstanding wi-fi service along with fridge, microwave & in room coffee. Walking distance to courthouse square. Nice view from the west side second story deck.

Room Tip: Ask for a view room on west building. Keep in mind they have a very small parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much for your wonderful review and kind words! We are glad to hear that you found your room to be well equipped, everything in working order, affordable and close to the downtown area. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Prescott! Cheers!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The room was spacious, furniture was in good condition. Loved the fridge, microwave and coffee pot. Good location. You could walk down to the courthouse square, whiskey row, etc in about 10 mins. Grace, at the front desk, was wonderful! We had several questions about Prescott and she was right there with answers and suggestions. I had a lovely time chatting with her. The room was quiet even with it having all the rooms filled. The only fault was in the bathroom, the mirror had splatter(water, toothpaste I'm not really sure) all over it. It obviously had been missed by the housekeeper. I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much for your wonderful review and kind words! We are glad to hear that you found your room to be clean, comfortable, spacious, well equipped, close to the downtown area and our staff accommodating & kind. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and recommending us to future guests. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Prescott! Cheers!