All reviews french doors indoor pool inner courtyard walk in shower maintenance man waffles a pet friendly hotel our room was spacious patio area king suite late check recommend staying here very nice stay hot tub definitely stay here again conference center very nice hotel
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Friendly Staff, Clean Rooms, Pet Friendly, Convenient location. I often stay here on my quarterly visits with my stores and I have never been disappointed. If you are looking for a hotel that meets all of your basic amenities this is the one for you. It is also pet friendly and I have never had a problem with noise.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Indy B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback!
We are thrilled to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and our team was able to surpass your expectations. We look forward to being at your service again with same exceptional standard every time your travels bring you to Prescott, AZ.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I really must say that La Quinta Conference Center in Prescott, AZ, was the best place for my family and I, including my service animal. I am a really picky person when it comes to staying at hotels. In honesty I am rarely satisfied and usually struggle with my stay because of being unhappy about one thing or another. Before checking in to La Quinta Conference Center in Prescott, I was nervous and knew I would yet again be unhappy. One main reason that I am unhappy with my stays is that a lot of places aren't clean, especially if they are pet friendly. However, La Quinta Conference Center in Prescott, AZ, was absolutely amazing. There is nothing I can say about this location that would make anyone not want to visit. Everything was perfect and I would recommend this location to everyone. I already have recommended this place to family members who will be staying in the future. Service, cleanliness of the room, and food and staff for breakfast were amazing!!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Indy B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, and rate us with 5 stars!
We are thrilled to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and our team was able to surpass your expectations at La Quinta Inn & Suites of Prescott, AZ. It is our commitment to stand at your service with same exceptional level every time your travels bring you to the area. We look forward to seeing you soon again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Excellent hotel but don't leave anything behind. You'll never see it again!!! Left a special pillow on the bed, called to inform them so I could get it back. NO RESPONSE! Everything else was very good.

1  Thank S5333PCpaulb
Indy B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback!
Please accept our sincere apology for us not being able to get back with you regarding your pillow that you had left in your guest room. Per our telephone conversation the day after your departure on 05/01/2018, your pillow was securely locked by our team member in our lost and found storage. Your pillow will be shipped to you upon receiving your authorization for shipping charges.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Room Tip: Every room has a patio which is great for your pet or just sunning.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Indy B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018

room size is fantastic and the staff couldn't be any nicer. The breakfast is excellent. The pool is very clean and alot of fun. I couldn't be happier staying anywhere else when in Prescott. I'm coming back again for my 3rd stay

Dear Valued Guest,
We are glad to know that you had an enjoyable time with us, and we certainly appreciate your continued patronage. We assure you to stand at your service with same exceptional standard that will meet or exceed your expectations every time your travels bring you to Prescott, AZ.