All reviews fire pit picnic area room was small but clean stay there again waffles hot breakfast booked this hotel breakfast included front desk staff waffle maker other hotels outdoor patio morning breakfast ice machine first floor grand canyon business trip
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We used to live in Prescott, but now when we come back to visit we usually stay in a hotel. It is just easier that way. The hotel prices in this area have continued to rise as tourism increases. We were very happy to find this gem. Breakfast is always a big deal for us and we get tired of the standard included breakfasts. This hotel was a pleasant surprise as it had waffles, French toast, sausage and bacon, scrambled eggs and more. Room was comfy and very clean and updated. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Great staff, very friendly. Nice clean rooms. The shower water pressure and spray head were amazing, haven't had anything this good in a hotel/motel with rooms costing $300 a night. Bed very comfy and yes, towels were thin as is standard with this type of chain hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The girl at the desk who checked us in was new. However, she was extremely personable and helpful and was able to split our bill between two of us, which is not a common request. She went out of her way to make our stay very enjoyable. Her suggestions for where to go for dinner, led us to a free outdoor concert on the Square, where we ended up dancing to the music! Thanks you Laura Chandler and Quality Inn. Also the breakfast was great, with make your own waffles, fresh fruit, and the usual assortment of breads and cereals. Almond milk for coffee would have been nice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Didn’t know anything about this place but liked the reviews and took a chance. We found the room to be clean and comfortable. The breakfast was real good and staff was friendly. I’d recommend this as a good place to stay

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I happened on this place at the end of a very long day of driving. The staff was friendly and being a Rewards member I got a good rate of $87. The pool water was a nice temp, and was open late enough that I got a dip in before they closed and a nice morning swim, too but I was disappointed to find that there was no hot jacuzzi type Whirlpool after my long day. As I recall the breakfast was typical for this type of establishment. Honestly, I was kind of in a rush to get on the road the next day since this trip to Prescott had put me about 5 hours off of my planned route. I didn't really have time to check around other hotels and the three programs that I belong to. This was definitely a last-minute decision but one that I did not regret, as I got a decent night's sleep. I will say that unlike some concrete jungles, this hotel had a nice little picnic area with at least a half a dozen trees and some picnic tables which would make for a nice rest in the afternoon or evening or even to take your early morning coffee or take your dog out. The pool area was well kept up with lots of chairs and umbrellas and towels. If it had had a Whirlpool spa out by the pool I would have given it 4 stars for sure. There does seem to be plenty of room to put in a Jacuzzi, but I do realize it would probably run about 10 grand or so to do so. However, having arthritis and fibromyalgia that is always something I look for when I possibly can. Very friendly caring people at the front desk. They did have the fire pit lit out front and there were a group of people sitting around it laughing and sharing stories. Had I not been so exhausted I might have sat there myself. I'm sure there are some people that would enjoy a fire pit more than a spa so for you folks I would give it 4 stars.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Jason W, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear newmexicoonline,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this review. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We strive to provide the best service to each of our valued guests. While we would like to add a hot jub, your are correct that the expense is quite high. I will certainly pass your comments along to the management company that operates the hotel. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Prescott. Thank you again for staying with us.

Jason Wayne