Huge clean room. Upgraded us to a suite. It could use some upgrades for sure. Bathroom door was very hard to close- hard to get privacy. A/C was loud. Front door was hard to close. Overall, it was clean, comfortable and staff was pleasant. Beds were comfortable. Would probably choose one of the other hotels in the area if the prices were the same but this was considerably less expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the site of the Award Winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel - Prescott, Arizona. We are just 96 miles north of Phoenix. We are conveniently located near the entrance to Prescott's Gateway Mall, Costco and Wal-Mart and only 4 miles from the Historic Courthouse & Downtown Square. For your health & comfort this Hotel is entirely Non-Smoking. Free T1 High-Speed Internet Access & Business Center is available for our guests! Also, each room comes equipped with an office desk & ergonomic chair to provide a comfortable work environment. We offer 76 spacious, completely remodeled rooms, that are clean & comfortable and are all accessible by interior corridors and an elevator. Feature Rooms/Mini-Suites are also available that provide 30% more additional space over a standard room. Also, all of our rooms come equipped with a refrigerator & microwave! Every morning indulge yourself with our free Expanded Continental Breakfast that is served in our relaxing great room between 6:00 am and 9:30 am. Sorry, No Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Holiday Inn Prescott
- Prescott Holiday Inn Express