Quality Inn(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hampton.com
US$129
US$99
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Hassayampa Inn(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Residence Inn Prescott(Prescott)
US$170
US$143
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Hotel Vendome(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$139
The Motor Lodge(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$159
All reviewsfront deskan ihg rewards membercinnamon rollsindoor poolfreshly baked cookiesbusiness centereach eveningfitness centerlaundry roomfree breakfastthe main highwayhot breakfastroad noisebeds were comfortabletrader joeschecking outwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Great value for the nightly rate. Friendly and helpful front desk staff. (Thanks Chrissy! ) :) who were ready with great recommendations for dinner venues.

Great amenities (pool, spa, sauna) and a comfortable outdoor seating area appointed with thickly padded lounge chairs surrounding a fire pit. Room was very relaxing, great open layout and attention to warm lighting.

Will stay again. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Julie_K_hie, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dearest Melaclaro,

Our staff would like to thank you for the wonderful review and for your business. It is great to know that you were able to relax and enjoy some of our amenities. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Guest Relations Department

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a food value for the area, perhaps a little more $ than some, less than others.

This hotel was EXTREMELY busy with many construction crews staying here, I experienced zero noise in my room, when walking down the hallway, you could hear people talking and tv's going, but in room was quiet.

Used printer in business center, was stocked with paper and worked flawlessly for my printing.

Didn't use indoor pool or spa, but area appeared neat and clean.

Room was nice with fridge and microwave, was able to enjoy my hot tea and keep my items from ice chest cold in fridge.

Plenty of towels, nice water pressure in shower and nice hot water, even though parking lot made it appear that the hotel was at or near capacity the next morning. Nice selection of pillows as usual at Holiday Inn Express.

Standard hot breakfast fare, everything was well stocked in spite of many people eating there all at the same time.

Will definitely stay here again on my next trip.

Staff was polite, courteous and helpful. Greeting me every time I walked past the desk.

Trader Joes grocery across small side street with several restaurants in the same shopping center. All in very short walking distance.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Julie_K_hie, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dearest iflyppginaz,

Wow! That was quite a review and our staff would like to thank you very much! We love hearing that our valued guests were able to find everything they needed during their time here and enjoyed our hotel. Your feedback truly matters to us and we value your opinion and thoughts. Thank you again and we hope that you will come again soon.
Guest Relations Department

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I was on vacation and I was gad to learn that there is a laundry room which was quite cheap with machine (to buy detergent; although slots for softener were locked and I couldn't buy it, also there was no dryer sheets).
Breakfasts were included in my stay, which is always welcome.
Staff was very nice and room was very comfortable.
Location was very convenient for me: not only it was very close to shopping areas (restaurants and even Walmart) but lo to ll attraction I wanted to visit. Highly recommended.
Free parking
Also heard that they have free passes to the nearby gym.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dearest Anna,
We would like to thank you for your feedback! Our staff loves hearing how much our guests enjoyed there time with us at The Holiday Inn Express in Prescott.
Please come again soon.

Happy Travels!
Guest Relations Department Head

Reviewed 13 May 2017

It is a Holiday Inn Express. Standard hotel with regular amenities. This hotel seemed expensive for the location, we paid over $220 per night for a standard room. Staff was not pleasant upon arrival (my wife went to the counter to register and the person was not too nice to her). We had my daughter, son in law and 2 kids as well (2 rooms). They were not accommodating regarding room locations 1 floor apart and different ends of the bldg. Said there was nothing they could do (really???). I suggest that you consider less expensive places in the area.

Room Tip: Breakfast is OK, get a room on the south side away from the higway
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear Haverhill_MAKenMac,

Thank you for updating us with your experience and opting to stay with us. I'm sorry to learn that you and your family felt uncomfortable with the service from our hotel staff. It's also disconcerting to know that you didn't find value in our pricing structure. It is never our intention to inconvenience you in any way so please know that I have personally forwarded your remarks to the hotel management and ownership for review. On the hand, thank you for your satisfactory ratings for our location and cleanliness of our rooms. I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to demonstrate our commitment to satisfaction in all areas of the guest experience.

Warmest Regards,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

The cleanliness makes for a very restful and peaceful, relaxing night! Will continue to stay here every time we go to Prescott. The breakfast was really good , the staff very friendly . Love it ! Totally recommend it ! No need to look elsewhere...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grace C
Julie_K_hie, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dearest Grace,

Thank you for being one of our return guests! We want you to know that you are very much appreciated. Your kind words about our Holiday Inn Express in Prescott lets us know we are doing our job well. Looking forward to your next stay here. Happy travels!

H.R. Department