“Service excellent - food average”
Review of Gabby's Grill

Gabby's Grill
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped for an early dinner. We both ordered steak - wife's was fine - mine that was to be rare was medium well. The server came by and asked how was everything - I showed her my overcook (for my taste) - she took it and about 8 minutes later delivered an excellent steak - too bad the rest of the meal had to wait and chill.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Ate here tonight based on reviews on Trip Advisor. I was greeted and seated quickly. Then I sat and waited. After about 10 minutes a server came to ask if my waitress had been by yet. I said no, so she took my drink order. After a few more minutes the server came back again to ask if my waitress had taken my order. I had to again say no, so she took my order. After that my waitress did come over. She apologized and said it had been a rough night. At the end again it took a long time and a few encounters to get my check and pay it. Everyone was friendly, maybe it was just an off night.
As for the food: fried mac and cheese appetizer was very good. Really creamy. I also had a split pea and ham soup. It was fine, but I have had several better. The chicken fried steak was also fine, but nothing to write home about. The mashed potatoes and gravy were very good, but the squash had so much salt and butter it was hard to taste.
Overall, not horrible, but I don't think I'll be going back.

GabbysGrill, Manager at Gabby's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Thanks for your review. It helps us tremendously to know things that could use work. We do have off days, but definitely would rather hit a home run every time. We appreciate you coming in!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

My girlfriend and I were looking for a new place to eat in Prescott, I found Gabby's Grill on Trip Advisor with great reviews. We were wonderfully surprised at the customer service and quality of the food. I had the Turkey, Bacon Avocado on ciabatta roll. The turkey was sliced from a whole turkey and the ingredients were very fresh. We also had the broccoli and cheese soup, and the best home made french fries. I highly recommend.

GabbysGrill, Owner at Gabby's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you! Hope you are able to try more of the menu!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I have eaten here a few times. Mainly for lunch. Very good sandwiches and soups. Staff is friendly and service is timely.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Gabby's is a nice setting, always clean. Mediocre service & menu. Most recent visit, midafternoon, no one minded that we visited for an hour after finishing our meal.