“Nice view food ok”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I love the animals and the wide range of meals. The food was just ok.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

We discovered this place on a drive and decided to try it. It's a family owned steak house. Their theme is big game. The resturant interior is rustic with plenty of trophy game on display. It was large and airy- nicely done. A liitle disappointed that the wild games cuts were unavailable - really wanted to try it. My husband had the ribeye - well seasoned and cooked perfectly. It had a nice smokey flavor. I tried the prime rib - it was ok not fantastic. I thought it was a liitle chewy. Entres included salad or soup. Good value for what u get. Beer menu was fantastic! We went on a Friday night and it was busy do make reservations or you will wait.

1  Thank stinkykitty
Reviewed 6 February 2012

The prime rib is delicious. Decore is unique, service is good, specials are always interesting. Have been 3 times and will go again.

1  Thank Tonja T
Reviewed 15 December 2011

We are new to the Valley, coming from Cobourg,Ontario, Canada to our new "snowbird" home. We visited the restaraunt with family based on previous reviews. The interior was quite a surprise. I was expecting a "cabin" atmosphere based on my experience in a Banff Bear's Den restaraunt that served exotic meats.
The decor, bar and furniture was very good & more upscale than expected. Food & service was excellent. We will definitely will be returning with friends & family in the future.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

The food was good, the service was good. The atmosphere was very cool! Finally someone got it right! I've heard they have great deserts but I haven't, tried them yet!, I was too full from dinner!